Expressions of DC !!

Posted: 11 years ago
Alright !! TGIF !! and 2 more days to go before the Lord Lucifer  sets the kingdom of dreams to come true..

We know that Dev Chopra has many characteristics n he has an eye for talent 😳. So he is also doing a lot of multi tasking in the role he is entitled,  What do you think he feels when he sees meenakshi's dance

Something is pondering in his mind

Dev Chopra , He is sitting on the judges seat, during the long 1:40 or 5:00 minute promo when he is deciding that genuinely Meenakshi deserves the pass to Aasman Se Aage, DC will give Meenakshi the pass to her but then to raise to fame he knows she will have to endure a lot. Thats what DC knows as famous banna itna assan nahi hai hai na ?

But at the same time he knows that he needs to get something out of Meenakshi's talent for his gain so DC is witty and cunning for his reasons also

DC is very calculative in his mind it seems, in the trailer when he  wants to make sure Meenakshi is there he knows somewhere there is some goof up and he takes charge of deciding who will get the ticket for Aasman Se Aage to be in the gala round..and beyond

Many contestants whom he has said No may have had two votes against one But he knows he can pick talent and he knows Meenakshi deserves it , and the expressions he carries to show that he knows that talent needs space to grow to reach fame

So we get to see the different exressions DC will show which speak for themselves.

This is one expression of D.C thats says a lot about him..

I'm the king of my kingdom and you will bow down to my rules meenakshi...defeat not for me but you will get defeated..
Originally posted by saveeta24

I'm the king of my kingdom and you will bow down to my rules meenakshi...defeat not for me but you will get defeated..

i agree with u Saveeta!! i'm still trying to frame out what expression might be this one. 😆 is it the sign of seeing his defeat and getting anger or is it seeing the dance of Meeenakshi and thinking that he is going break her dreams

the answer will be known only when the episode airs 😳
@swetha..agree with you its a bit of enigma.how to interpret it..

As you put it anger seeing his defeat or he is going to break her dream..

I will go for second option..meenakshi is too happy dancing on the stage and hearing the applause for her but on the other side Dev not liking it at all..

Dev will bring that barrier for her to acheive her dream..lets wait and watch.2 days more..

We must not forget Dev =Power ...

Btw you siggy of dev is really captivating.had to use it as my signature..😊

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago

I love this look He is the best when he is angry looks like DPS...
I always found Apu interesting when he is angry he is terror...
😍

Lord Lucifer amazing expressions of DC from the press conference..

He is thinking and smiling also.. Ek sou beez karoor ki jantha mai sai I will choose my dancing super star ..
Meenakshi DC's eyes are on you 😳
Moods and expressions of DC to tell the ek sou beez karoor ki Jantha that Famous Banna itna assan nahi hai,
He tells them there is a door opening for you and ur tickt to fame , but you need to struggle...

Yeah producer bahut hi sharp hai 😳

@swetha..agree with you its a bit of enigma.how to interpret it..

As you put it anger seeing his defeat or he is going to break her dream..

I will go for second option..meenakshi is too happy dancing on the stage and hearing the applause for her but on the other side Dev not liking it at all..

Dev will bring that barrier for her to acheive her dream..lets wait and watch.2 days more..

We must not forget Dev =Power ...

Btw you siggy of dev is really captivating.had to use it as my signature..😊

@Blue: looks the same expression but still fingers crossed till then 😕

@Pink: ohh thank u and glad u liked it. 😳 its been a while i made siggies as i was busy but when i saw this multiple expression couldn't wait and did it 😆

Edited by swethasyam08 - 11 years ago
Looking at the strategy DC may play he will first get his audience to gear up for the competition.

Yeah Jo Darwaza hai Yeah kuch hi deer mai kulega aur =jiskey paas Contengue pass hai they will get to enter the competition

Later he is thinking that Meenakshi seems to be the one who is eligible to get it  as she is deserving

And he tracks her down goes to her place and give her a pass to Aasman Se Aage..