I don't understand!!! O.o????

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
According 2 the program... The girls soo called bedenis go for that dance thingy come thAkir will select a girl... Wht do they do!? Get married?! Wht to they do with the bedenis?! Huh!! I don't understand a thing!! And for tht we guy who came in yesterday's epi... He seems 2 be a good guy... Wht do u guys think!? I have a feeling he will help sugni 2 get out of the village... Hmmm... Can someone help me wid the questions..??? Cuz otherwise watching this serial will be VERY CONFUSING 2 ME!! Plz help!!
Posted: 12 years ago
The girls come for the dance, thakurs select them, then have extra-marital affairs with them. The girls are used by the thakurs, they are not given any rights of a wife. The children from these affairs are not treated as legitimate children either. They live on the fringes of the thakur society. In that sense, they are used as prostitutes under the guise of a ritual.
The new character may or may not be good, its not completely clear yet. At least to begin with he seems like a god guy, not the typical thakur.