Balika Vadhu

BV Written Update 20/4/12

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
why was the dean so upset about jagat's menu planning ? I mean jagat and gauri still have to eat meals whether or not he is giving the exam or not πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Just because he is not able to sit for exams does that mean he will starve to death?

also, i was irritated at the repeated sumitra and gehna dialogues which said "this relationship will end with one signature. oh it is hanging on a fragile thread. oh it will end with one signature"

I mean, the relationship is already over. I understand there is a certain finality about the whole matter, but nothing that warrants so much drama.
tinoo thumbnail
and in the precap, jagat so happy that bapusa has come to ask for signing papers... propably thinking they are property papers and dadisa has decided to bequeath the haveli and the hospital to his name.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

the shock on his face when he hears they are divorce papers
khusi_* thumbnail
it is really weird to discuss menu in front of exam hall..may be thats y...btw i love deans tauntings...😈

now jagiya is left only for household shopping and cooking...🀣

yeah..with a bright smile he asks bhairon...what papers..next moment stunned🀣
i just love thatπŸ˜†
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update Khusi!

Overall a nice episode. Loved the scenes between Anandi and DS. DS has genuinely grown out of her old school thinking and great to see her progressive thinking.

also like the monologue Anandi had in front of the temple. Its slowly sinking into her that she has to part ways even emotionally with Jagat. It was good to hear that he no longer will have a say in her matters and that she will not be blamed for things happening in his life. πŸ‘ Move ahead girl, you are capable of reaching greater heights than you could imagine. Hope CVs don't put any more roadblocks for her now.

The scene of the day for me was J getting a lecture from his professor. wow "the person who needs to be discussing about his exams is wondering what to cook tonight πŸ˜†... and also Gauri handing him the list of groceries. excellent. Serves him right. But shameless fellow still thought once about Anandi when he saw that he was falling short of money. πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. Only when I thought he cannot get worse than this he surprises me with more 🀒

Can't wait for Monday
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Khusi!!

the precap is awesome.
khusi_* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: andv

Thanks for the update Khusi!

Overall a nice episode. Loved the scenes between Anandi and DS. DS has genuinely grown out of her old school thinking and great to see her progressive thinking.

also like the monologue Anandi had in front of the temple. Its slowly sinking into her that she has to part ways even emotionally with Jagat. It was good to hear that he no longer will have a say in her matters and that she will not be blamed for things happening in his life. πŸ‘ Move ahead girl, you are capable of reaching greater heights than you could imagine. Hope CVs don't put any more roadblocks for her now.

The scene of the day for me was J getting a lecture from his professor. wow "the person who needs to be discussing about his exams is wondering what to cook tonight πŸ˜†... and also Gauri handing him the list of groceries. excellent. Serves him right. But shameless fellow still thought once about Anandi when he saw that he was falling short of money. πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. Only when I thought he cannot get worse than this he surprises me with more 🀒

Can't wait for Monday

i really missed ur id in the like listπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
ds pulled anandi's cheek..thats cho sweet...
anandi's lines in front of god r the indication that she experienced the top most level of pain...from that nothing will affect her...the moving on process is heading towards the last endπŸ˜ƒ
she will overcome any type of road block now on😳
the dean thrashed j away...khushi kitni khush hui bata nehin saktiπŸ˜†
andv thumbnail
@Khusi: And I missed reading your comments...

haan re Khusi this is the Anandi we have always hoped for, strong and determined. she said that she is will live life now on without any support or false hope  and will move aheadπŸ‘

J agar Dr. nahi tho bawarchi ki naukri definitely mil jayegi πŸ˜†. abhi tho experience bhi hein πŸ˜‰. waiting for the day when G will tell him that his hands smell of masala and all that he does is cook food and take care of the house. Dr. hoke bhi gawar ke gawar hi rahein... Aisa bhi din aayga kya? 😍

khusi_* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: andv

J agar Dr. nahi tho bawarchi ki naukri definitely mil jayegi πŸ˜†. abhi tho experience bhi hein πŸ˜‰. waiting for the day when G will tell him that his hands smell of masala and all that he does is cook food and take care of the house. Dr. hoke bhi gawar ke gawar hi rahein... Aisa bhi din aayga kya? 😍

🀣...what a change...naa...few years ago...anandi was like that..cooking..cleaning ...jag was studying...now jag is in anandi's place and gauri is in jag's place...
everything will be back with interest..i am sureπŸ˜ƒ
lucky charm anandi is out of his life..now real punishment time for j😈
now anandi wont be there to protect or help himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tinoo thumbnail
Jagat is so shameless that as soon as bapusa and dadisa are heading out the door with the signed divorce papers ...  he will probably sponge off them for money and ask them "bapusa aur dadisa, agar kuch madad mil jaaye toh ...gauri ke ilaaj par bahut paise kharch hue" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†