Thendral friday- April 20, 2012

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the Lovely Update plus Comments my dear Jaya Akka!😃🤗

Good episode and track is moving fast too
⭐️.

They are nicely laying foundation for T vs B...TPS's dialog yesterday to B saying that this is going to be her last smile should come true...Grr that Buwana deserves anything
😡...she want to enjoy life pushing many into hell life😡
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Thanks for the super update vjyam😉

You are gifted to update this episode..i believe...

Thulasi -Tamil-Sundari vs bhuvana was started...But tamil super...But oru chinna varutham...He must have called bhuvana athai..hehe no slippers please...

Tamil by the way what happen to GW case...Okie anyways he will out of it...Seems like Dhaunush vs manisha range it will be i believe...So we can enjoy more...

Letc what TT plans now...
Thanks for the colourful update jayashree akka.🤗...nice side comments...😛

bhuvana has pasam on her husband aam?🤣which husband nu sollalaliyae?🤣now legally her husband MM thaanae?🤣🤣aiyoo! aiyoo...

TT scene was very touching,,😳missing paatti so much...😭loved T's strong decision..👍🏼.I hope she will continue this...😍

I saw one of the image of next week promo...apadiyae shock aiytaen...

lax and bhuvana romance 

Edited by karthi173 - 12 years ago
A new saga!

No words to express!

I am just gona sit back and enjoy each episode!

Originally posted by karthi173

bhuvana has pasam on her husband aam?🤣which husband nu sollalaliyae?🤣now legally her husband MM thaanae?🤣🤣aiyoo! aiyoo...
I saw one of the image of next week promo...apadiyae shock aiytaen...
lax and bhuvana romance 

😆
btw, where do u get these kind of snapshots?
care to share?
Originally posted by Gisel

😆
btw, where do u get these kind of snapshots?
care to share?

Giesel if you login in to your mobile...u can see...Between not knowing the real consequences romancing...Appu maapillai ponnu mulaa varudu😆😆😆
Just read the update! Nice one!
Ya true! Except TA and T , others just walk in!😆
Something is missing in TA's reaction, the chemistry btw them is not like before.His reactionsand dialogues are not good. also, TA told to TPS, it was MM who broke the truth out of anger during the fight Bhuvana and MM but it was Bhuvana who told it and not MM. Hope to see some good acting and dialogues from TA. Whereas, Thulasi's reaction, her dialogues, and her expressions are excellent. Hope its the same dialogue writer for them 😆
Edited by rosebrit3 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by anituram

He must have called bhuvana athai..
Tamil by the way what happen to GW case...Okie anyways he will out of it...Seems like Dhaunush vs manisha range it will be i believe...So we can enjoy more...
Letc what TT plans now...

Even I wish such a scene😆
I don't want them to reveal the plans to the audience!🥱