So Far I am liking Vikram Singh!!!

swetamangera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think It was a good episode. I liked how Vikram Singh lied about his ride station to home.

He clearly enjoyed Sugni's company. I think what he really enjoyed was that when people know he is Thakor, they feel dominated and cannot talk freely or should i say they remain silent. If you have noticed he actually put extra emphasis when he said that he said quiet ride while it was completely opposite then what he described. Also, While Sugni didn't know anything about him, she treated him as normal person which he probably never saw before and seem to enjoy it.

Anyway, he is not really interested in Sugni as this point, but we never know what will happen in the future. I am loving his character so far...

What ya think guys!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

yeah I agree with you. I completely love the entry of Thakur VS it was quite nice to see him and sugni. Especially when Sugni called him fleet footed.

Wow!!! for once I am relaxed and at the same time hooked to a serial.
Love PSH so far
favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
but frendz
as far the articles and launch shows
aditya babu is lead and the luv story is btwn suguni and aditya it seems sop when is he going to come and yes u r right vs is good and his charectar sofar is good as we can not fix he is a possitive guy bcz in promos he was shown as the guy who wants to do "sar dhakayi"
for sugni and dont know how the story is going to move farward and when other main male lead aditya babu is going to be intro... but as per the precape for next epi sugni taking her mom on the veggitable troly to hospital and came in contact with vs jeep may be he will help her dont know😲
Edited by favjassi - 12 years ago
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shweta ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤— 

Hii again ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†.. Seems like we goona crash up with each other a lot in this forum... ðŸ˜†

Me too enjoying Thakur Vikram Singh now.. He's added some spice on the show and thts how I like it ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†.. Regarding the Journey frm Station to home and all his lies, I can come to a conclusion that both Sugani and Vikram seems to be amazed by each other..

As for Vikram, He's way too surprised on seeing a girl who can actually her mind freely while she's frm the Beedni (Hope I spelt it right) culture.. Whereas Sugani is amazed by Thakur on how can someone be so good and actually lie things when he's supposed not to.. And she's never seen Thakur helping anyone..

Regarding the meeting with Thakur Jwala, there seems to be a BIG History in the past which will be reaveled as story progresses.. 
As for future, I think he might get to know that Sugani is actually daughter of Jwala Singh so he might want to have her as her Mistress just to make Jwala Singh appear a looser to him.. But I might be wrong as well..

Aditionally, watching the precap suggest Vikram is gonna help Sugana  in my view.. But will wait for Monday.. ðŸ˜Š

As for now, I m just completely in love with the show..
favjassi thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Simmy_

Shweta ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤— 

Hii again ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†.. Seems like we goona crash up with each other a lot in this forum... ðŸ˜†

Me too enjoying Thakur Vikram Singh now.. He's added some spice on the show and thts how I like it ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†.. Regarding the Journey frm Station to home and all his lies, I can come to a conclusion that both Sugani and Vikram seems to be amazed by each other..

As for Vikram, He's way too surprised on seeing a girl who can actually her mind freely while she's frm the Beedni (Hope I spelt it right) culture.. Whereas Sugani is amazed by Thakur on how can someone be so good and actually lie things when he's supposed not to.. And she's never seen Thakur helping anyone..

Regarding the meeting with Thakur Jwala, there seems to be a BIG History in the past which will be reaveled as story progresses.. 
As for future, I think he might get to know that Sugani is actually daughter of Jwala Singh so he might want to have her as her Mistress just to make Jwala Singh appear a looser to him.. But I might be wrong as well..

Aditionally, watching the precap suggest Vikram is gonna help Sugana  in my view.. But will wait for Monday.. ðŸ˜Š
yaa simmy but when is aditya a well ducated thakur will fall for sugni will come and how their story will mould😲

As for now, I m just completely in love with the show..

favjassi thumbnail
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Favjassi (Sorry don't knw your name)

Yaaa he's the main lead as per articles.. Regarding the entry he might enter sometime next week.. Also I think he'll have a big entry when this whole Sardhakai fiasco of Sugani will come out.. 
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah I agree to you...he is really an interesting character...
Edited by sur001 - 12 years ago
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I love his character and i loved his expressions when he was chatting with Sugni- he has a charm that i am liking. Not sure if his role is negative or positive yet
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I have always loved Varun and even in this show, he nailed it from the very start! From his intro, to the rikshaw journey, I wanted him to be the +ve lead...