Rumors About ASA Story

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Here are few rumors I have heard:

DC's character in the show is inspired by Ed Harris's character from the Jim Carrey 'The Truman Show'. A producer who is very powerful but also very complex & visionary.

Also, Meenakshi may have a love story not with DC - but with one of the other dancers from the ASA TV show. I think may be those two young boys who are playing brothers in the show!

Also, that it is full of unique twists & turns - which are ALL BASED ON REAL INCIDENTS that have happened on reality shows. They will show all things like Judge's manipulation, vote fixing, wardrobe malfunction, casting couch - everything!

I'm so excited to watch!!! This will be the BEST SHOW EVER because the production house who also do CGM - which is amazing!!
Rumors cannot be discussed much 😊

But some points are already clear from the promos and other articles.

1. DC is a powerful and complex character. Apurva himself used words Satan and Lucifer to describe DC...

2. in an article one of the brother's falling in love with Meenakshi has come. Not sure Meenakshi falls for him or not

3. Regarding twists and turns - yes... they are going to show all the behind tamasha of reality shows...

Let us wait and see how it unfolds.. I Agree this is going to be an exciting show...

Its an interesting concept, Right now the frame work of the show with the promos shows how reality TV is brought in as a fictional way and DC is the master mind who weaves everything.

The show revolves around Meenakshi and how DC can make things happen when she advances towards the path of Fame. As AF mentioned the article says that one of the contestants is in love with meenakshi and those factors will be known when the show momentum takes into effect.

For now looking forward to seeing a show with talented artists and Apurv as DC who has given many dimensions with his character display hints with the promo..😊
In the Truman show Ed harris the producer was controlling jim carrey life .the day he got it his  life was all fake and finally he tried to escape it..

Yes Ed was a visionary but also took him like God to control people life as per his wish..

How close will be Apu's character we must watch or perhaps he will have his own improvisation to make his character unique and believable..

Second about meenakshi thats already in the news one of the contestant will fall in love with her..is it one sided or not?..thats too we must wait and watch..

Twists and Turns will happen a lot in the story ...

Originally posted by saveeta24

In the Truman show Ed harris the producer was controlling jim carrey life .the day he got it his  life was all fake and finally he tried to escape it..

Yes Ed was a visionary but also took him like God to control people life as per his wish..

How close will be Apu's character we must watch or perhaps he will have his own improvisation to make his character unique and believable..

Second about meenakshi thats already in the news one of the contestant will fall in love with her..is it one sided or not?..thats too we must wait and watch..

Twists and Turns will happen a lot in the story ...

@bold yes I also thought the same. We need to see How much the character of DC will match the concept shown in The Truman's show. I think as Apu said DC's character is the mastermind of the whole thing and he can show the good and bad part of going to fame..And he can male it real and most of it will be the fact which he will show and the actuals which happen..

So meenaskhi will see the real world in the way it rises towards the fame she wishes to achieve but the twists and turns will be played by DC and how she attains her goal will be her struggle.

the story of the show is very intriguing and also the actors who play the characters seem very talented...
rumors are lovely..i just want a powerful persona and great story for apu/not like love sick for a girl...he should be beyond that ..and story can be beautiful if she is attracted to his chariasma...and her efforts to see the real man behind those very intense eyes...looking forward and as chander gupt was such a excellent show...am hoping we Will get same quality here as well
Edited by sami01 - 11 years ago
Sammy I agree with you I want to see more realistic approach to what happens I mean there is much more with great conversation and good script intruding complexity of the character.

Those are the factors which we need to see..I am a sucker for romance when it come to Apurv's character played on screen but I want him to win with the dimensions whichever dimension it takes .. I hope there is a weaved love side for him.. He is amazing with intensity in such scenes
For now the concept is fansitating to watch and the character of DC and rest of teh cast
sami01 - i think you right.

I hear same writer who write for CGM also writing ASA - so we can see same intensity & good quality story. Actors will in the end only do acting - only if story is good can actor show powerful personality & intense eyes!!

hoping for the greatest show!!