Phir Subah Hogi

Phir Subah Hogi WU 20th April 2012

rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
PHIR SUBAH HOGI WRITTEN UPDATE 20TH APRIL 2012

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST 
Part 1
The episode starts with Sugni putting Thakur VS out of her cycle rickshaw (not knowing he is the thakur she is suppose to pick up) and putting the strange man she believes is the thakur in her rickshaw. The real thakur VS stand on the road smiling as Sugni rides off.
The scene shifts to the house of the thakur Sugni is suppose to drop thakur VS she arrives with the man she thinks is the thakur only to see the real thakur VS (she doesn't know he is the real one) she thinks he is just an ordinary man and she calls on the house servant and ask him how can he let strangers in the house the servant is left confused and in a comical way the real thakur VS tells the servant to answer the girl but before he could the Thakur who thakur VS is visiting addresses thakur VS.The two thakurs share a moment and sugni realises her mistake in recognising the thakur VS she slowly steps back with her head downwards.But when the other thakur enquires if the thakur VS had any trouble ariving at his house but Thakur VS replies this girl brought me in a cycle rickshaw and it was the best ride i ever had since she didnt say a word the entire trip (which is funny since sugni never stopped talking ) 😃😃😃😃😃. Sugni smiles at  thakur VS kind words.
Sugni is at home massaging her mom feet and her mom realises sugni seems lost the mon shares some advice with sugni and leaves but sugni is still thinking about the thakur VS
Part 2
Next morning sugni is sleeping beside her pregnant aunt and sleepily put her hand on her aunt tummy just then the baby kicks Sugni screams for joy and call for her uncle (the soon to be father) he picks up a bat and is ready to fight off someone since he seems to think there is an invader it was a real funny scene since the same thing happens to sugni big uncle . But everyone is soon gathered around each other and they share a moment of dance but it show gulabia (sugni mom) is coughing constantly and no one notices and she slips into the kitchen and drinks water whilst a young bedni comes to tell gulabia, Bamsukh is here for us gulabia replies she will be there. As she turns she Sugni staring at her. Thakur JS and thakur VS shared a talk since Thakur VS comes to Thakur js home and asks for his ancestral house key but JS declines saying he only have what is really his soon after their talks thakur VS leaves.  But thakur JS warn his wife who was present there that she isn't allowed to come with him to the mandir and she should look after the kitchen.
Part 3
The ladies are doing their rai dance including sugni mom and it is shown that constantly Gulabia looses balance and coughs on the other hand Sugni is shown having a fun moment with her friends champa and I didnt get the guy's name she tells them she hasn't raised enough money since she didn't get paid for delivering the thakur VS. Scene shows sugni mom faints then its seen that a girl comes and tell Sugni her mom has fainted.  
No Precap
Overall it was a gr8 episode this is the first time I am writing a written update I would love to hear some opinions SO DO TELL GUYS
Edited by rozetta - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daffodil81 thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update dear
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update 
TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Thanx for the detailed update
thanks for the update.Really nice
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Thank you very much, Rozetta! You're update is lovely and well written! It was so nice from Thakur Vikram Singh's side to lie in order to not create problems for Sugni, but I think he truly meant it when he said he did enjoyed his ride and that it was the best ride he ever had! Edited by etna - 12 years ago
aditi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great update...must say its a very interesting show!! Ya...Thakur Vikram said that to save sugni from any problem...i think he actually did enjoy the ride 😆
Promising start...very different & intense concept!! I was immediately curious to watch it when I found that Narayani & Varun too r part of the show...Narayani is surely looking very different yet awesome! & Varun's entry was very interesting & enjoyable...his character seems to be very interesting having multitude of layers. 
rozie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: etna

Thank you very much, Rozetta! You're update is lovely and well written! It was so nice from Thakur Vikram Singh's side to lie in order to not create problems for Sugni, but I think he truly meant it when he said he did enjoyed his ride and that it was the best ride he ever had!

yeah etna I think he did it to save sugni from trouble and also that he meant he truly enjoyed the ride.
So far his character as thakur VS is really gr8
rozie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aditi07

great update...must say its a very interesting show!! Ya...Thakur Vikram said that to save sugni from any problem...i think he actually did enjoy the ride 😆
Promising start...very different & intense concept!! I was immediately curious to watch it when I found that Narayani & Varun too r part of the show...Narayani is surely looking very different yet awesome! & Varun's entry was very interesting & enjoyable...his character seems to be very interesting having multitude of layers. 

Yeah I agree his character is spot on I just love his entry and so far his role as thakur is progessing real nice
Guess we got to keep watching since I have a felling things r going to get even more interesting 😆
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update - wonderfully done