Armaan, Pari and Maddy - Now DC, Mahua and Sanam

Posted: 12 years ago

Seeing these three judges of Aasman Se Aage, we all remember the flamboyant Armaan Suri, his assistant and Mallika's jasoos Pari and the independent and crazy fashion designer Maddy...

Their comradere goes back to JJKN days. How Maddy and Pari used to be trouble makers to Armaan - we have seen and enjoyed.

This is how they were back then..

Being judges of a dance show, how they are going to be - Their chemistry will be worth watching. Will Sanam and Mahua cooperate with DC in his game of TRPs or they stick to their true job of judging the talent with objectivness...

They collaborate or put up fights and dramatize ... How the association will be...

Sanam in his cross dressing, brings his own personal story on board which adds tadka ...

This is how they are when Sanam, DC and Mahua are on the hot seats as judges.

So how do you feel seeing them together ? How do you think the dynamics will be between them when they are on the hot seat of judgement?

Share your views...

Edited by ApoorvaFan - 11 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
The three murthis it will be fireworksπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I loved Rajesh's role as Maddy in JJKN what a character πŸ‘πŸ‘

He nailed it with Armaan all the time and Armaan's stress ball got squeezed n number of times due to Maddy antics πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He was the boss and this guy used to jumo on his nth nerve whenever there was difference of opinion...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Now here also DC gets Sanam for the show as a judge, Sanam is a lost member in the crowd of fame so making him have cross dressing will be interesting the reason which DC will have

The tit for tat from Armaan to DC for Maddy to Sanam will be good πŸ˜‰

Pari to Mahua..What can I say πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
She tries all tricks to manipulate herself into good books of Armaan when she was also another secretary and wanted to pull down Jassi at any cost and take her position

Renumber a scene  where Jassi and Pari both were called and Armaan was about to fire Jassi from her position which Pari thought and give her that and make jassi secodn secretary but then he did'nt do that instead asked Pari to be  the coffee boy and get coffee for both him and Jassi
Paris face dekney layak tha πŸ˜†

Here Mahua says she dose'nt think too much from her heart but in between from the mid point focus of her mind So I guess DC and she will again have a lot of difference of opnon..

Here she has grown out of Pari's character the inital pari one and become more sophisticated and smart talk one .

We still don't know what her motive is to be a judge> Many have lost their idenity and DC gets them for some reason hers is not known

Posted: 11 years ago
This picture is daam sweet can u dig any with the three of them from JJKN

I can imagine DC telling Sanam u got to do cross dressing if u need to get noticed πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It will be a sure fun time with DC bossing over
I could get Maddy and Armaan but not Pari and Armaan... Never they both were in a frame.. Still searching...
I think Armaan and Pari always had jaasi as KMH πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So only if u see him siting at his desk the one where he asks both Jassi and Pari to do the meeting draft or the financial report  and come and she is busy romancing with Raj and she gets fired by mallika ...

The scenes where Maddy and Armaan and Pari are there is most likey when the fashion show is going on or the time when they are in the green room or boardmeeting

i have a question  apoorva fan...did u have different id back then kya..i am trying to really think
also i think am really looking forward to that old pairing back in style again
maddy was amazing and pari...ah perfect ...
Originally posted by sami01

i have a question  apoorva fan...did u have different id back then kya..i am trying to really think
also i think am really looking forward to that old pairing back in style again
maddy was amazing and pari...ah perfect ...
I was not on IF that time.
Maddy and Pari were good... They used to irritate him..
acha acha  so what name shoudl i use to call u then
Originally posted by sami01

acha acha  so what name shoudl i use to call u then
I thought you already know this :) I am Bhanu...
Sorry for not introducing myself 😊
Not able to get all of them in a single frame but put them together...

Our Teenmurthi used be like this back in JJKN...