TOI-Kushal Punjabi back with a bang

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Anjali Chandra, TNN | Apr 21, 2012, 06.01PM IST

Handome hunk Kushal Punjabi after the success of his last movie "Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal"is now set to hit the silver screen once again with his upcoming movie "Rock The Shaadi" produced by Ekta Kapoor.

Kushal Punjabi,Genelia and Abhay Deol are the three main leads for the movie, which will be releasing this year end. Besides the film, Kushal will also be starring in a new TV series called ""Aasman Se Aagey"" on Life Ok. The concept of the show is that of a dance reality show and Apurva Agnihotri and Ojaswi Oberoi will be Kushal's co-actors in the show.

""After rejecting some TV shows due to the unsatisfying storyline i finally got a call from a very interesting and hat ke TV series. It is a show that will reveal the truth behind the reality shows. I will be playing the character named Alan who is the main choreographer and is full of life,"" says Kushal, adding, ""I love doing reality shows as I have to play my self in it and not another character, though this show is a bit different so I accepted it with a big smile.""

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Interesting set of people in this show, each one actually carries their own dream too..
Knew Kushal was also into dancing and he will be the choreographer, maybe DC will have him come to Aasman Se Aage to be with the contestants and show his skills.

It will be an interesting show 😊
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
I have never watched Kushal Punjabi before so do not know much about him. But seems to be a good dancer and will fit the bill of choreographar...

He will be helping the dancers in the show in refining and he trains and helps them in presenting thier performance in front of the judges... 

All the best Kushal for your show
shanti05 thumbnail
I have watched a show on Zee TV with Nikki Ahuja ( she was simran in Astitva Ek..) and it was a funny show where he and another guy were paying guests in the house and she and another girl .

He is a trained dancer and a football player. I believe he has his own dance troop and tehy perform in Europe and other places.

Well seen Apu @ his Bday last year and at other occasions also so they know each other well..

He is also giving a shot to his talent here to see the rise to fame .