ArViRiShBaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi all..
  I could'nt watch the last epi...bt heard ppl say there were many loose ends...😕
I just wanna know what happened to Vimmy , was that child given to Sweetie?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No mention of that whatsoever...besides Sweety and Parmeet were not there in the last episode
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: happygirl123

No mention of that whatsoever...besides Sweety and Parmeet were not there in the last episode

Plus she was still in the early stages of pregnancy as Hetal had just given birth to a baby girl and Mona and Aditya went off on a honeymoon. 

You didn't miss much for a last epi!
TaraNandlal thumbnail
but she was dancing alot. she proberly lost d kid
Parm. thumbnail
Originally posted by: TaraNandlal

but she was dancing alot. she proberly lost d kid

I don't think that would happen unless of course it was for drama on the tellly.  You are allowed to do all kinds of exercise during pregnancy and in fact it is promoted so I don't think dancing would cause  miscarriage.😊
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
She didn't have the baby yet...she was just like 2 months into her preganancy.Hetal had he baby girl and Adina went on their honeymoon.

We never got a leap as to what happened later on,neither did we see Sweety,Parmeet,Baa or Darji in the last epi.

There were alot of loose ends that they could just have ended with s leap showing all the characters happy.
Parm. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: NivanaLuvsZeetv

She didn't have the baby yet...she was just like 2 months into her preganancy.Hetal had he baby girl and Adina went on their honeymoon.

We never got a leap as to what happened later on,neither did we see Sweety,Parmeet,Baa or Darji in the last epi.

There were alot of loose ends that they could just have ended with s leap showing all the characters happy.

Agreed.  That would have been a much better way to end the whole show rather than leave a bunch of questions unanswered, half the cast missing etc...