DC: Damsels in distress - Kya hua

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Damsels in distress

• April 22, 2012 
  • By Suparna Sharma 
  • DC
Damsels in distress

Hai! There's syappe galore on Sony. Looks like the channel has decided to go the way of Star Plus — jaise-jaise ladies pe atyachaar badhta hai, vaise-vaise TRPs rise karte hain. That is why, in serial after serial, Sony ki ladies ki tails are on fire.

Firstly toh, all love-shove has vanished from the lives of Ram and Priya in Bade Achche Lagte Hain since Sweetyji gifted Natasha some well deserved slap therapy, but blamed all the bruises on Kartik the lallu.

Ram Kapoor, who for some strange reason adores cretin Natasha, is angry with Kartik whose only response till now has been, "Huh! Slaps? Maine? Nahin toh." Priya understands her brother's mumbling and is standing by him. So husband and wife are on opposite sides and there is sadness all around. All this will, of course, get sorted. I just hope that when it happens, Sweetyji receives tight-tight slaps from all the residents of the Kapoor mansion.

As if this disaster wasn't enough, on Kya Hua Tera Vaada toh musibaton ka pahaad has dropped on Mona's head and she can't stop crying. Her wimpy husband Pradeep has now officially become the pet puppy of Anushka, who, incidentally, reminds me of the house-elf Dobby from Harry Potter. Anyway, Mona toh is so distressed that she even attempted suicide. Luckily, her mom-in-law arrived on time and delivered an inspirational speech about the values, virtues and valour of wives who must show the other woman her real aukat. Mona seemed appropriately energised. I just hope the tears stop, too.

My final, and worst, stop was Shubh Vivah, where Saroj, since the day she married bhains-buddhi Amrit, has not spent a minute without doing wain-wain. The problem is Kaushalya, Saroj's chudail saas, who has been trying to get Saroj out of Amrit's bedroom. Mataji didn't mind so much when Amrit would scoot off for nightly conjugal visits to the houses of local aunties, including on his suhag raat, but Saroj's 24x7 presence is really bothering her. So Kaushalya and her triya charitra have managed to send Saroj back to her whining dad's house where the entire parivaar can now have a weep-o-mela.

In all this, I got my jollies thinking, agar Dr Freud is watching this serial and what Kaushalya is up to, he must be screaming, "Jocasta, Jocasta". If only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
EK maiyaa has ruined all 3 serials PR, BALH and KHTV with her genius nimrod CVs and her inhumane ideas of marriage, kids and family...What can one expect from a person who has no clue on any of those things..
rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
EK has her fingers in too many pies and all the pies  have been messed up now.. sad state of affairs :(
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rups2408

EK has her fingers in too many pies and all the pies  have been messed up now.. sad state of affairs :(

Yep she's got her hands in too many cookie jars..😉

DP ke success se woh saatve aasman par udd rahi hai...OOzing out garbage after garbage...No social ethics or morals...I wonder if her dad Jeetubhai has any control over what she puts out...🤢
rupsii thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Yep she's got her hands in too many cookie jars..😉

DP ke success se woh saatve aasman par udd rahi hai...OOzing out garbage after garbage...No social ethics or morals...I wonder if her dad Jeetubhai has any control over what she puts out...🤢

lol so true.. seems to be flying high with the success of DP.. 

naa i don't think he has any control over whatever "classics" she puts together...just the other day there was news she was starting a movie focusing on teens.. i was thinking bhai kam se kam jo shows shuru kiya hai unko tou theek se handle karo..
rupsii thumbnail
😆😆😆 at  since the day she married bhains-buddhi Amrit, has not spent a minute without doing wain-wain.. and anushka looking like Dobby..😆.  Edited by rups2408 - 12 years ago
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing the article Tanu!

EK has spoiled the beauty of the shows. and now all messed up.
hanna_montana thumbnail
whats DP wich show was that ?