Bade Acche Laggte Hai

OS - 1st annivesary day n onwards(updated 27/4)p6

Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
writing this story assuming that all current issues are solved and raya are returned to normal nokjhok wala form...

Its exact one yr they got married. Priya was planning surprise for ram and spent whole day planning for the surprise that she's was about to give him. She was little bit disappointed that she didn't wish him in the process of giving surprise .. She went for shopping,decorated room this very special day.. She was on full hurry whole day that she even forgot to take her lunch.. when she finished her all task it was almost arrival time for ram from office... she was pacing herself here and there in the room waiting him...

Ram on the other hand he was doing same. He wanted to surprise her and spent whole day thinking abt way of surprising her, leaving his office work due.. he was late reaching home.. he was immensely excited to she her expression by his surprise.. when he opened their room's door.. room was completely dark... he immediately realized that priya definately doing this to surprise him... so he walked slowly so that priya couldn't hear his footstep n he could surprise her first... he went towards the switch and pressed the switch but what the hell was that... he found priya unconscious on the floor .. he immediately called the doctor. lift her and lay down on the bed. He was worried for her and desperately waiting doctor to finish check up.. when doctor did it he immediately asked abt her condition.. Doctor wid broad smile told him "congrats Mr. Kapoor. U r going to be a father. Priya's pregnant. She felt down because of weakness and tiredness. so u need take care her. She need special care during this state. I have to give u some more tips regarding her health issue and special care to be taken for pregnant women specially for late age pregnant women so u come to my clinic next day. OK? I m leaving non Mr. Kapoor. Bye.. Congrats once again.." and then Dr. left raya's room...

(Now i m starting pic post wid some dialogues in between the pics...)

Edited by D4BALH - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

it seems v v interesting... πŸ‘... RK expressions will b a treat to watch... wat will happen wen PK wakes up...❓... do continue soon... πŸ˜ƒ

thank u 4 this lovely OS... 

Edited by salsaly - 12 years ago
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

if u have downloaded the surprises epi then can u send me the pic where Priya is sleeping on the couch and ram is standing near to him ..
kaviya10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome...superb yaar...thank you for the os...pls continue soon...

Edited by kaviya10 - 12 years ago
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
luvd it...continue please...asapπŸ˜›
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loved it yaar... i hope its a FF not OS.. continue soonπŸ˜ƒ
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kitna achha moment hain RaYa ke life mein. Kab aayega ye dekhne ko?
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow it's very nice, please continue soon
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ravichitra

Kitna achha moment hain RaYa ke life mein. Kab aayega ye dekhne ko?

itni jaldi bhi kya hai, kuch tou sabr karo, tumhe meetha faal nahi chahiye kya ?
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice post Dilli Bhai...continue A S A P