Frequent Posters

dayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
very nice๐Ÿ‘...continue ASAP๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
writing this part assuming that nic and co are out of KM and nuts in Sharma house...

He couldn't believe himself that he's going to be a pappa.There was strange feeling inside him. Yes, he had considered Nuts and Rishab as his child, cared them like his child but didn't know why was he experiencing dis strange feeling dis time? he spoke to himself " my child!!! my own baby!!!"

Then he went near to priya who was still laying on the bed in a half conscious mode. He tried to sit besides her and stretched his hand to touch her. He brought down her head on his lap and asked in a very soft and cared way :- " Priya? Hw are you feeling now?"

Priya :- "han Ram. I m feeling much better. Btw hw did i came on the bed? when did u call the doctor? What's the time now Ram?."

Ram :- " it's half past twelve priya."

Priya :- " oh shit!!!, then my whole day plan went into vain, Dr. revealed all the surprises i had planned.I haven't wished you yet."

Ram :- " oops, i haven't wished you as well. Btw i had planned surprise for you too but i forget all the things when i found you on the floor unconsciously.We both forget to wish each other lets celebrates now. Priya, i am so sorry, i couldn't make our 1st anniversary celebration in a grant style. Nuts case and then family issue spoiled our special day, na?"

Priya :- " Don't worry Ram, we are together even after Niharika ji created problem to separate us.btw did u have your dinner?"

Ram :- " no, even you has not eat nothing.. come on, come on.. lets have our dinner.. "

Both went to the dinning hall where priya had decorated dinning table wid cake and candles. Ram became happy after seeing all this..

Ram :- " you did all this for us?"

Priya :- " ya,i was going to tell you our baby's news tonight but before i did, you got from Dr."

he went near to her.. make her to stand..

Ram :- " priya, you gave me biggest gift of my life.. thank you priya for everything, thankx for gifting me papa tag.. Happy anniversary priya".
Priya :- " Happy anniversary Ram."

they cut anniversary cake and feed cake to eachother then gave passionate hug to eachother.. finished their dinner and went to their room.. ram sat on the bed wid laptop immediately after reaching bed room...

Priya :- " Arre Ram... is dis a time for work.. close your lappy and lets sleep."
Ram :- " i have very urgent work to finish.. have to finish it right now..."
priya :- " it's too late Ram.. come on, close your lappy if you are not doing then i m going to close it myself"

she dragged laptop to close but found internet site named "EMPLOYMENT.COM"..

Priya :- " Arre!!!! what are you doing in dis employment site at this midnight.. if we need employer then don't it the duty of HR manager of our company."

Ram :- " it's for my personal work. i m searching servent for our house"
priya :- why do we need servant? We already had plenty of servants in our house.."

Ram :-" ya, but i need maid dis time "

priya :- " why?"

ram :- " i m looking for nanny" main toh office me raheta hoo dinvar. need nanny to our future kid and tumhe care karne key liye vi toh kohi chahiye na..ghar mey koi vi female servent nahi hai.. koi female to chahiye na tumhare khayal rakhne key liye..

priya :- " if you don't get angry then we might get one women to take care you, me and our baby .."

ram :- " Arre!!! wow!!! koun hey?"

Priya :- "ma, Krishna ma"...

i realized that writing is not the task that i can do... so quitting writing wid this first post..
Edited by D4BALH - 12 years ago
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Edited by salsaly - 12 years ago
Alaadin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice continue soon 

viny_queen thumbnail
very intersted end count soon
ramdevsan thumbnail
its supab,lovely, pics is lovely too...keep posting more...
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow!..this is really very nice..
superb concept..i loved it!!!๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
thank u sooo much for posting such a lovely OS..keep posting more๐Ÿ˜ณ
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: monamie111

wow!..this is really very nice..

superb concept..i loved it!!!๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
thank u sooo much for posting such a lovely OS..keep posting more๐Ÿ˜ณ

he he... i ended this story at that node so continuation is impossible now.. may be after 2-3 weeks.. but i think i won't write anymore.. i found writing very difficult...
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My child! My own baby!
Looking for nanny
P: If u don't mind we have one woman to take care of me
R: Who?
P: Ma...Krishna Ma...
Amazing lines dear. Do think of it. U can do but yes at ur interest. But nice updates
kaviya10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

you are great writer...pls continue if you really can...