OS - 1st annivesary day n onwards(updated 27/4)p6 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Superb one Dilli...how did you manage to get such clean snapshots?...I was really amazed at the pictures...its up to you whether you continue to write after this one or not...but please tell me about the pictures - they were very clean and not pixelated...the story too was good...hats off bro
Originally posted by ravichitra

<font size="2"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">My child! My own baby!
Looking for nanny
P: If u don't mind we have one woman to take care of me
R: Who?
P: Ma...Krishna Ma...
Amazing lines dear. Do think of it. U can do but yes at ur interest. But nice updates
</font></font>
Thank u very much for highlighting post's lines.. These compliment give courage in writing..
Originally posted by TVserialfreak

Superb one Dilli...how did you manage to get such clean snapshots?...I was really amazed at the pictures...its up to you whether you continue to write after this one or not...but please tell me about the pictures - they were very clean and not pixelated...the story too was good...hats off bro

he he.. Credit goes to u bro.. Ur post courages me as well to write smthing but oops! Found writing very tough..
Firstly.. It was "AW-ly Awesooomee"
N secondly... What the hell.. ?! Pic posting is so ur task... U need to continue... We all loved ur post... Seriously u ROCK !! Never say "I Quit!" I know its difficult to write... But dont u feel happy wen so many many read n lyk wat u hav written... I love to read comments... I write posts only for ppl to njoy... N I wont force but will try to motivate u... πŸ˜‰ cum on partner...
WOW... What a way to surprise Ram. Great scene.. very well thought. Loved it.. just wish the 1st scene was bit longer.. sorry being greedy. πŸ˜†

2nd scene.. again... great use of pic to move the story ahead. Awesome work. And πŸ‘   for finding a way to bring back Krishuji. That was right timing...

eagerly waiting for the next chapter now.

here;s my CM for your  story πŸ˜›

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️
beautiful written and pics were cherry on top... Celebration ho aur Cake na ho... impossible for Ram gollu... sweet:)
superb update, please continue soon
Originally posted by D4BALH

writing this story assuming that all current issues are solved and raya are returned to normal nokjhok wala form...

Its exact one yr they got married. Priya was planning surprise for ram and spent whole day planning for the surprise that she's was about to give him. She was little bit disappointed that she didn't wish him in the process of giving surprise .. She went for shopping,decorated room this very special day.. She was on full hurry whole day that she even forgot to take her lunch.. when she finished her all task it was almost arrival time for ram from office... she was pacing herself here and there in the room waiting him...

Ram on the other hand he was doing same. He wanted to surprise her and spent whole day thinking abt way of surprising her, leaving his office work due.. he was late reaching home.. he was immensely excited to she her expression by his surprise.. when he opened their room's door.. room was completely dark... he immediately realized that priya definately doing this to surprise him... so he walked slowly so that priya couldn't hear his footstep n he could surprise her first... he went towards the switch and pressed the switch but what the hell was that... he found priya unconscious on the floor .. he immediately called the doctor. lift her and lay down on the bed. He was worried for her and desperately waiting doctor to finish check up.. when doctor did it he immediately asked abt her condition.. Doctor wid broad smile told him "congrats Mr. Kapoor. U r going to be a father. Priya's pregnant. She felt down because of weakness and tiredness. so u need take care her. She need special care during this state. I have to give u some more tips regarding her health issue and special care to be taken for pregnant women specially for late age pregnant women so u come to my clinic next day. OK? I m leaving no Mr. Kapoor. Bye.. Congrats once again.." and then Dr. left raya's room...

(Now i m starting pic post wid some dialogues in between the pics...)

Dilli

What a fantastic 1st OS!! I loved it!! both of them preparing a suprise for each other and the best surprise indeed was the pregnancy news! Too good! A relief during the high drama. Keep writing and we can imagine the good times ahead in teh show!πŸ‘Iam soo proud of you to actually do an OS.. Keep up the great work. Will read the other parts too but couldn't wait to post a comment. The ending was absolutely a delight!
Its lovely and u must continue it.. and btw why don't u suggest Ram to seek help from BALH forum.. i m sure here many ladies are in line to help him .. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Pinky.Raya

Firstly.. It was "AW-ly Awesooomee"
 he he... thank you very much...
N secondly... What the hell.. ?! Pic posting is so ur task... U need to continue... We all loved ur post... Seriously u ROCK !!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Never say "I Quit!" I know its difficult to write... But dont u feel happy wen so many many read n lyk wat u hav written... I love to read comments... I write posts only for ppl to njoy...
this is the reason why i have left story in continuation mode.. but no mood to continue at least for two weeks.. lets see what happened after two week
 N I wont force but will try to motivate u... πŸ˜‰ cum on partner...
  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ