Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: fosla

Dilli

What a fantastic 1st OS!! I loved it!! both of them preparing a suprise for each other and the best surprise indeed was the pregnancy news! Too good! A relief during the high drama. Keep writing and we can imagine the good times ahead in teh show!👏Iam soo proud of you to actually do an OS.. Keep up the great work. Will read the other parts too but couldn't wait to post a comment. The ending was absolutely a delight!

waited at least one os from you... still waiting.. i sure when you enter into fiction world you will rock there too.. my OS is just a try and i found the result... so no mood of continuation soon...  and thank you very much for your valuable compliments 😃😃😃
Edited by D4BALH - 12 years ago
Pinky.Raya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
dude i think even i wont write OSs for sumtym now... i need to write few exams... 
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its nice u shud continue this ff or os 
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pinky.Raya

dude i think even i wont write OSs for sumtym now... i need to write few exams... 

ok.. best of luck partner...

Pinky.Raya thumbnail
Originally posted by: D4BALH

ok.. best of luck partner...

thanks...
btw reply to my scraps dude...
Dilli4BALH thumbnail

Priya... hw could you think this? hw could i show my face to her? i can't forgive myself for whatever i did to her... i accused her the main reason behind dad's death.. i can't do this priya...

Priya – come on ram.. She is your mother... this is the perfect time to get involve her in our life.. she would be more happy than you and me after knowing this news. afterall she is going to the Grandma... and as far as i know her she loves you very much.. she has no comment on whatever u told her... She has accepted the fact that she was victim of situation... but the situation is now changed and why are we hesitating to bring her in our life if situation is demanding her in our lift...

Ram—Priya?????????

Priya—don't worry.. i will handle all this..

Ram—ok... btw we have to go to clinic early in the morning.. I have to collect all the information abt pregnancy...

it's 8am in the morning and she is still in the bed but ram is not in the room.. He suddenly enter into room wid tray...

Ram.. Priya,, wake up darling.. i have made special ginger tea for you.. Priya?????

priya respond him in a sleepy mood..

Priya..:- haan.. daddy Kapoor. what happen?

Ram—what?? what did you just say?

priya—i said daddy kapoor...

ram passed tea and both of them are enjoying their best the moment...

salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
first me... res !!!

edited !!!

hey !!! nyc part... interesting... thola short hai... pls update a longer one next tym... i love the pics... well done... gud job... kyp it up !!! continue asap... thanks !!!!
Edited by salsaly - 12 years ago
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Superb one Dilli...continue A S A P...👏👏
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ohooo daddy kapoor!!!!!lovely😛😛😛😛
Pinky.Raya thumbnail