Posted: 11 years ago
 I  saw the new promo showing Sugni doing the Rai dance instead of Gulabia as she is not well and saying who will do the  dance and Sugni says she will do and Gulabiya says no and comes running but Sugni already dancing Thakur Vikram singh comes and watches and voice over says kya ek maa bacha payagi apni beti ko apni hi raah par chalnese( will  a mother save her daughter from following on her path) Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
hey thanks for sharing. It sounds really interesting i guess its after that the thakur VS will do the sar dhakai on sugni just to protect her and soon after he will fall in love with her.
Well now I just have to keep watchin
But thanks for sharing 👏
Edited by rozetta - 11 years ago

wow sounds very very interesting

thanks a lot

thanks for sharing

it is an interesting promo to hear about and excited to see what will happen between Sugni Bedni and Thakur Vikram Singh ...

hope the love story will be very interesting 👍🏼
nice do you have a link for that trailer?

awww...sugni's weekness are her loved ones

Thanks for sharing!!! It's been an absolutely interesting show so far and can't wait to see what more there is...
thanks for sharing - interesting

Hi, Thanks for sharing. I love this serial already and it's only been on for a week, I just hope it continues to be that way. I am so happy Varun is in the show, I still am not sure if he's a positive character or a negative one but whichever he will surely be a treat to watch because when he's the good guy he's really good but when he's bad I'm sure he'll be pure evil lol but probably the type you can't actually hate. Do you have a link that you could post so we could actually see it?

Suman x
 Thank you for sharing, Chalhov! Poor Sugni, she will have to face the harsh reality for her mother's sake and for her family!