Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Content Removed

Poonam Saxena

myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LOL koii bacha hai us list mein 😆 but we know this already 😆

@Tanu..Watched both episodes of DEK Thur n Fri!!

I liked it :) the 2nd task was not too difficult but J being all high n mighty lost it 😆 
Liked the way uv badkofied M 😆 I hate the way M talks 🤣 Though here n there she uses a mix of local mumbaiya hindi and Rajasthani slang😕😆 She has improved I must say in terms of acting..Can dobetter😛..The hug was sweet :) Friendly n sweet! I like unnati too..

the 3rd task was good n actually was a good one too to determine such an important position😆 LMAO at J making a speech.. 😆she was totally clueless..

Overall I liked both epis :D
myownarea thumbnail
Content Removed

Poonam Saxena

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
writer talked about almost all shows...🤣jo bache hai waise bhi woh koi alag nahi hai aur bhi typical hi hai😆
but that person mentioned all protagnists even they r not married all made them already married🤣

woww..u liked them...they both were one best interms of one for manveer other for according to show story...

that slang language is kept due to her living in 16 years...i too think they should improve her more infront of everyone but i also don't want them this to improve infront of UV bcoz that will make there relationship interesting he had fallen for a girl who was totally junglee not know how to dress-up or for looks not for sophicated or well mannered girl...

its something mix of both monia & manyata...as one can't get off the basic personality who has lived for so many years...

like i love that halkat veda part...she calls him like that but now added MERA word with that...

unnati is another favourite char. she is very sweet...well practical gal...she was one who made UV also think to make M as friend only as she used to think UV can't make a place in M's heart...

J is J lol

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
i think she meant for future😆 when maanvi will get married to virat😆

yeah for present i watch aaj subha ek scene when viren tells about fire to jeevika ...buaji was like they will sponsor money to relatives...
myownarea thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyaar_ka_panchi

writer talked about almost all shows...🤣jo bache hai waise bhi woh koi alag nahi hai aur bhi typical hi hai😆
but that person mentioned all protagnists even they r not married all made them already married🤣

I know 🤣 I was like..hain Manvi ne shaadi kab ki (cos atleast in her case I know she is not 🤣 ) Aiwehi...they have to make deadlines tho yaha waha se uttake banadiya article..
😆

woww..u liked them...they both were one best interms of one for manveer other for according to show story...
agree liked it even more than the other 3 I had seen!!

that slang language is kept due to her living in 16 years...i too think they should improve her more infront of everyone but i also don't want them this to improve infront of UV bcoz that will make there relationship interesting he had fallen for a girl who was totally junglee not know how to dress-up or for looks not for sophicated or well mannered girl...
nahi woh baat nahi..I get character ki baat, she slips sometimes..wahi bol rahi hoon.. but I guess improve kar rahi hai!!

its something mix of both monia & manyata...as one can't get off the basic personality who has lived for so many years...

like i love that halkat veda part...she calls him like that but now added MERA word with that...

sounds good, what does it mean though??

unnati is another favourite char. she is very sweet...well practical gal...she was one who made UV also think to make M as friend only as she used to think UV can't make a place in M's heart...

she is cool, I liked her :D Waise I liked her reaction to M when she said something abt Uv being close to her:)

J is J lol

LOLOL

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
did u seen maha epi of NBT ???

i liked there bg music they play on couple...i like that sequence where they were making cook-up story in isharo isharo mein..

that when mohan is sleeping Megha's line yeh toh adu se bhi gaya guzara hai🤣
myownarea thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyaar_ka_panchi

did u seen maha epi of NBT ???

i liked there bg music they play on couple...i like that sequence where they were making cook-up story in isharo isharo mein..

that when mohan is sleeping Megha's line yeh toh adu se bhi gaya guzara hai🤣

Mega episode 😲

O EMM GEEE...Mein kaisi follower hoon show ki, I didnt know there was a mega epi 😲 *hopeless muh*

rushes off to the forum to read updates 😆

Sheesh man, agar debo ka exam nahi hotha, tho zarror updatekar dethi

@Mumbaiya basha..o yes, I have 6 cousins, their spouses n kids all in mumbai since birth, tho I know the language well..cos they all  converse in it..

Halkat bhi suna hai...(there is going to be an item number in :heroine" called halkat jawani..)

Par ye veda kya hai?? 😕
(as in useless or something?? 😆
Edited by myownarea - 12 years ago
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Originally posted by: myownarea

Mega episode 😲

O EMM GEEE...Mein kaisi follower hoon show ki, I didnt know there was a mega epi 😲 *hopeless muh*

rushes off to the forum to read updates 😆

Sheesh man, agar debo ka exam nahi hotha, tho zarror updatekar dethi

@Mumbaiya basha..o yes, I have 6 cousins, their spouses n kids all in mumbai since birth, tho I know the language well..cos they all  converse in it..

Halkat bhi suna hai...(there is going to be an item number in :heroine" called halkat jawani..)

Par ye veda kya hai?? 😕
(as in useless or something?? 😆

ha ha ur such a vella follower of the show😆😆

u have quite a huge family relatives living in mumbai...

hmmm...maybe useless...

abhi toh she still doesn't call him with names nahi toh pehla isse bhi jaida gallis she use dto give him...she toh totally charged up when she see him starts calling iwth all rang birangi bhasha😆