Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Annie... Hey!!!

You are saying the exact thing i was saying to Divya yesterday... i feel some where that the guy who we liked and loved is not there anymore... there is something different about this Arjun which is strange anda strak difference to the arjun we knew

And i agree what is wrong with having a back up plan...
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
And comparing to Sachin Tendulkar 🤣

Like seriously?/? 🤣 Aur koi nahi mila??? 🤣
princess_dj thumbnail
THoda to banta hai...

I am going to be off for a abot half hour soon though... vo mere annual check aadha hua... aur jaake tests karvane hai ...so around 9:30 me will be off for 30-45 mins
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Deepti, a part of all of us hope that the girl was someone else...

But guess what ...maybe mommy and sonny both prefer someone who parties everynte to an actress who works hard for her money...

I mean after all career to bekaar hai...he wants to party, booze and get sloshed every nte... let him be...
annie07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: myownarea

And comparing to Sachin Tendulkar 🤣

Like seriously?/? 🤣 Aur koi nahi mila??? 🤣

Exactly Sachin Tendulkar...😕

I mean please...Sachin wanted to be a cricketer alwz, he opened restaurant coz he knws cricket wnt feed hin forever... and he fought world for the one he loved...

he wasnt a coward...
princess_dj thumbnail
Originally posted by: annie07

@ Deepti, a part of all of us hope that the girl was someone else...

But guess what ...maybe mommy and sonny both prefer someone who parties everynte to an actress who works hard for her money...

I mean after all career to bekaar hai...he wants to party, booze and get sloshed every nte... let him be...

Only god knows what is going on in his head now a days... but yes like you said ... let him be... hum log kar bhi kya sakte hain

Mu problem is theekh hai you are marrying this girl atleast now come out and say it... why the mummy ne bola isiliye shaadi karunga... yaane kya khud ko nahi karni... biwi ko ghar ke bahar bithayega shaadi ke baad...
princess_dj thumbnail
Originally posted by: annie07

Exactly Sachin Tendulkar...😕

I mean please...Sachin wanted to be a cricketer alwz, he opened restaurant coz he knws cricket wnt feed hin forever... and he fought world for the one he loved...

he wasnt a coward...

Exactly... and the things is if having a back up business means less tension in life then whats  wrong with it...zindagi bhar to actor nahi rehsakta hai...

Even ronit roy and ram kapoor have businesses running on the side...
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Exactly, problem kya hai...Everybody knows he is dating her. tho boldo ..this is the girl I'm going to marry, Nothing wrong in that, IF he is so scared of bashing , then he shouldnt get married, that is the only way to avoid it. IF he is getting married, tell the worldly bravely, to hell with u world I'm marrying a girl of MY choice (not say my mom wants me to marry)

Plus..he wants a family? Like his mom n bro are what? Next door neighbours?? 😆

EDIT

I just noticed, all three of us started our sentence with EXACTLY 🤣

Dj - go ahead for the check up and come!
Edited by myownarea - 12 years ago
princess_dj thumbnail
Originally posted by: myownarea

Exactly, problem kya hai...Everybody knows he is dating her. tho boldo ..this is the girl I'm going to marry, Nothing wrong in that, IF he is so scared of bashing , then he shouldnt get married, that is the only way to avoid it. IF he is getting married, tell the worldly bravely, to hell with u world I'm marrying a girl of MY choice (not say my mom wants me to marry)

Plus..he wants a family? Like his mom n bro are what? Next door neighbours?? 😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

annie07 thumbnail
He is suffering from split personality disorder... seriously...

I dnt wanna bash him for marriage and neha and all... i guess i finished that quota in dec...

But y this ridiculous behaviour... i would have understand mummy be bola, shaadi karunga funda if he wasnt dating... but y not i m wid this girl, and wanna settle down...

upar se, he knws fans sentiments... so u do Rati Rati puran alwz...
psycho hai kya?