HOL Reloaded#91(IO) Main waari jaawa - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Went for the first half of the fasting check ups in the morning...

Ab post breakfast jaana hai... kaam wali jaaye phir jaungi... 10 min main
Arrey yaar, He can marry anyone he pleases, but he should at least tell that clearly . I mean, all he had to do was say.. Look, I'm dating this girl. I am going to marry her. Then he can say even my mummy wants that and boozi wants that and all that stuff πŸ˜†  but enough with the drama already!! πŸ˜†
Exactly... i agree with the both of you...

I mean why the mummy ka saaya... seedha seedha bolo ki usse pyaar karrta hun aur usse shaadi karunga...simple khatam...

lekin nahi... mummy wants it... boozi wants it... mujhe nahi chahiye lekin unke liye karna padega types...
Very silly article. I'm more irritated at the way he came across in the article than the content itself.
He has been dating her for a while and we knew marriage wouldnt be far, but then, I just hated the way he went about saying it. Nonsense!!

Waise even during the show PMM etc he said mummy ne kaha show lo πŸ˜† Kya yaar beta 29 saalonmein khudh koi decision nahi lee hai kya ab suddenly mummy ke pallu ke peeche chup rahe ho.

Edited by myownarea - 11 years ago
yes he is being a jerk...like telling fans main nahin mummy bol rahi hai nneha se shaadi kar...

and wat sort of a girl is she...no self respect...if my bf would be like this, i will give him a bpl and say go to hell...
i suddenly find ksg better...atleast he took ownership of his actions...
Ok bashing khatam, πŸ˜†
Annie off to work and Deeps off for the check up,.,.

I'll meanwhile give updates of the shows I watch  πŸ˜† 

NBT - Watched the LOOONG mega epi plus yesterdays *Wipes brow*

(Thank u Tanu for telling abt the mega epi, nahi tho I wouldnt have known πŸ˜†)

Something is seriously wrong with me, but I didnt like the mega epi much  Actually it was not at all bad, but somehow, the whole Megha and Mohan dancing thing felt weird to me ..*Even though Mohan was a gentleman as expected!!*

Mohan's realisation was wonderfully done by Kunal. *fab acting ...Love the way he underplays*
I hate it that Megha is so dense, she just doesnt sense anything wrong, when she trusts someone, whether the change be good or bad. First her lech of a boss had wrong intensions, this time it was Mohan;s feelings..its obviously there and women can usually sense it at least a bit. Megha is clueless as ever. πŸ˜†
The whole Mohan Megha in a room had such an uncomfortable vibe to it, not the way it was meant to be..like Mohan staring at her was a little weird for me BECAUSE, Megha does not have ANY such feelings for Mohan yet, so it feels so wrong at some level..to me.. πŸ˜• 
Liked Gautam, Rashmi has a serious problem, she has to decide what she wants in life*rolls eyes*
Loved the Mohan nanhi addu scene  - the only part where I had  a genuinely happy smile on my face!! ⭐️
Then Megha comes, Renu blasts her, then the trust dialogue by her father in law.. REALLY pricking 'cos Megha did lie!!

Loved the Guru Mohan scene where he describes the events and Guru just knows Mohan has realised his feelings for Megha..!!

I continue to like Mohan nanhi (now addu too) and Mohan Guru scenes more than Mohan Megha ones and this is so not happening if I have to enjoy their possible love story..what to do?

mummy mummy...waah kya cover up hai bashing se bachne ka...like seriously dude u will get married ur pankhas bash u for getting married...karo shaadi kaun rok raha hai tumhe...mera maano kal ke karte aaj karo🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Annie, I thought u left πŸ˜† Waise, cant compare to KSG yet πŸ˜†
But yeah I think I wud've preferred it, if he told us to shut the hell up like Gurmeet chaudary did to his fans.. and just told us...hello, I'm with this girl, accept or leave πŸ˜†
divya for mohan-megha love-story u need to keep the mind aside LOL to enjoy there love-story LOL...
i had to say i little find weird as i also said that before maybe we think of widow woman should be free what she wants...but woman like megha is shown should they should have kept something in mind...i find sometimes while i watch there scenes cv's forget that part of megha show only as a girl no mother also widow toh durr ki baat hai...
if megha was very much modern type woman i would have think differently but she is very much Indian tradtion girl showing ...
not that we should think about widows ka but it these types scenes would have been shown after some more time...even they r pretending it but it looked huhhh..weird...