HOL Reloaded#91(IO) Main waari jaawa - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
I keep staring at my siggy dabba and keep wondering what is wrong with the person in my dabba
about DEK i'm so loving this show...this is not new but still sayingπŸ˜† abhi abhi ek spoiler padha hai uska baad i'm little pissed off πŸ€’ yeh chikki(monia chwal friend) phir aa gayi apna majnu drama leka...

but yest episode M was getting nervous in heart wanted to c UV 1st to not get nervous...saw him...she gave hi to on cam. than came stand near UV ... i had seen this 1st time ever there on any couple...a eye-lock which is more meaningful...having real depth in that eyelock ki..yeh toh banta hai...UV was so having this satisfactory look & M was all smiling as when she thanked UV infront of media for being there transformed made her reach this level...that too having whole media over there...it was beautiful...that lyrics song was played 😍

they r going to show devgarh palace...for M ki tajpooshi...

yeah J is simple J was expecting this M ko she told truth about majnu is dead...but UV ne changed the video which will be shown today...

Edited by pyaar_ka_panchi - 11 years ago
Update 2 on EHM

How strange is that ..I'm liking this show more n more πŸ˜†

Kuch tho gadbad hai mere dimaag mein..πŸ˜† Actually nahi, they tightened the pace of the story, hasnt dragged in 2 weeks 😲 I'm in mini shock.. I deally in 2 weeks I'll skip atleast 3 to 4 epis.. this time none πŸ˜ƒ So yeah..

Today's episode started with Virat telling manvi there is more to their relationship that just as bhabhi ki behan aur devar!! Interestingly she doesnt say anything to it. Asks him what the 15 mins were for. LMAO, poor guy, how can he say he was about to confess after all that happened πŸ˜† 

Then Viren jeevika with Swamini bua who just loves the two of them πŸ˜†
TANU  -note kar..this is what I said yesterday na abt the article πŸ˜† she only has a problem with virat manvi πŸ˜† (bigade bachche jo hai πŸ˜†)

They come and try to help , but everyone refuses..ah Chaudry's are an amazing family ⭐️ 
No over the top show of love n all, but they are genuinely nice people..and caring when situation demands!!These are the kind of families I Can relate to :)

MAnvi tho maroing taana on Virat, ah poor guy, uski tho smile hi gayab ho gayee!!

Then when jeevika asks Manvi to stay away from Virat..I liked manvi';s reaction here, she was troubled, she didnt want to stay away from virat πŸ˜† she was trying to convince jeevika ki aisi koi baat nahi hai..and what if virat talks to me etc πŸ˜† Jeevika is acting like Manvi;s strict mum πŸ˜† Teek hai, behen hai and all :))
Waise Manvi tho Virat ko rula hi dethi hai..with her, harsh words, but I loved her reaction after the words, she looks hurt too. Acha hai..

What better way to bring two people together and force feelings than by forbidding them to do so πŸ˜†

Looks like all  3 are staying back to help out rebuild the shop!! πŸ˜ƒ Interesting:)

And loved the way viren bhaaai cheered virat up  too..πŸ˜† and Virat is like enough of all this, now time for some action πŸ˜† Acha hai!!

I wonder if there are real people like Viren πŸ˜† He is an hard to believe character, is a lawyer but doesnt lie πŸ˜• and never set a wrong foot I think. Thats why I prefer Virat and Manvi...flawed characters through n through..
Heylo Deepti πŸ€—

ooh!! I guess they do different tests in the lab, more advanced to be 100 pct sure πŸ€—

At ur siggy dabba..dunno.πŸ˜†

@Tanu..

I didnt understand the spoiler πŸ˜• I ll watch when they update on setindia
ye lo

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiivrf5KBmI&feature=g-all-u&context=G2eb9e1dFAAAFAA[/YOUTUBE]

Spoiler is yest episode J revealed the truth that majnu died...episode ended.today she will show that video but UV changed the video already...later episode chikki enter again

this is another char which is on my nerves...
The video says not available in my country

thats the prob with most sony vid..I have to wait

Ok, chiki is her frnd from the chawl..who always reminds her of akash I suppose?
yuppp...infact she there was another girl even they were both kaan bharo of M that she loves majnu...where she was not even like shown...

ohk, will seee jab yaha aayiing πŸ˜† ( I use debo ka lingo kuch jyaadahiπŸ˜†)

Where r u debo?? πŸ˜† I know freaking out on FB before exams πŸ˜†

Waise I just saw one scene of the new cast of uttaran 🀣

That sreejita de was there 🀣 (I had liked her as Ash in MJHT πŸ˜† In fact I liked Ash Rohan ki jodi)

OMGGG ...so much bad acting all around 🀣

Made my day!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by myownarea - 11 years ago
u saw 2 -2 icha's ki acting with that terrible voice also kya🀣🀣
Sitting at home and watching Harry Potter... ah... life :) :)

Harry potter ek aisi movie hai that i can watch as many times as you want me too...

THERE IS NO SUCH thing as magic.,... Ahh but there is uncle vernon... there is... :D