Phir Subah Hogi

sop vikram thakur is married-article

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey frendz
i was going through the show articles in this forum where they said in one article
vikram singhs willl be turning in to a negitive after some epi and they also stated that he uses the women for his selfish reasons and frendz in other article they said that he will do sar dhakai to save a women and eventually falls for her😲😲😲 then what abut aditya babu? and in another article they told he is married and luvs his wife very much and she will be entering the show in 9th episode what is this ? even he married and falls for suguni then this story is non other than bairi piya but with different name and charecters yaar what r these articles r they missleading us or cv's are still in dilama to which way the charectar of vk to be moulded😑
Edited by favjassi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
Thankur Vikram Singh is a negative character. That is how he's been visualized and promoted from the beginning. The article about his wife is true. His wife has no idea that he leads an alternate life.

How he does the "sar dhakai" is not revealed, but even the promos  of the show showed that he says he would do the "sar dhakai" for Sugni, but she refuses and is seen to be running away from his men to save herself. All this most assuredly points to the fact that he is not trying to save her but capture her.

It would be too early to say how the show is similar or dissimilar to Bairi Piya, however. I would just say wait and watch.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

please don't bring Bairi piya here as this post will be considered as a comparisons post.which goes AGAINST the rules of I-F.

sweetbibi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sugnu was running away from some men in one of the promo maybe then the hero Aditya will make his entrance and save her
rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi guys

According to the article I read,  that thakur VS character is positive at first but I guess after Sugni starts doing the rai dance ( cuz I think she is going to start doing the rai dance since her mom will be sick), him being a good man will put the veil on her just to protect her from the evil thakurs. But eventually he will fall in love with her and it is from there on that his character becomes negative 😭 and guess its the perfect time for the hero aditiya to enter to save sugni.πŸ˜‰
Yeah I read the thakur VS wife will soon be making a entry in the 9th epi

Overall Guys I think we should just sit back and relax and watch  as the story goes on. I think its after the main plot of the story gets shown we will understand the whole thing πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

thanks for the info...please do add the links to the articles you mentioned..πŸ˜ƒ

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Yes, Thakur Vikram Singh is a negative character, but Varun is an intelligent and a good actor, so he is not going to be the typically villain who annoys the audience with his overacting. He is going to be fun to watch, giving us reasons to discuss about his actions, reasons and his behavior!  Edited by etna - 12 years ago
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i think he is a negative character
tvbuff0 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

thanks for sharing...

he is not out and out negative...but with going for sar dhakai for Sugni...he is not that straight forward as he says he is
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the info.
I saw the promos and Thakur VS did look like he's negative, but let's just wait and watch it. Waiting for the hero LOL