Dance India Dance Season 3

Zee Just Proved The Show is Rigged!

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
They did so many obvious things this year that just gave it all away:

1) The first is the whole voting thing at the finale. The total votes added to 1 crore something, not the 3-crore that Mithun was jumping up and down about.

2) Secondly, the gap between Mohena and Sanam votes was ridiculously large. She got 1 lakh and he got 15? And then the gap between Sanam and Raghav/Pradeep was also ridiculous as they got 35 lakhs. Do you really believe that in the grand finale when all of the 5 talents are supposed to be neck-in-neck that there would be such huge gaps in their voting? It just seems kind of fishy to me.

I mean, whats Mohena's 1 lakh compared to Rajasmita's 45 lakhs. Im sorry I find that extremely unbelievable. Wasn't Mohena 2nd one week? So does that mean dancers like Abhik got 10,000 votes? and Paul 1000?

Clearly Mohena was pushed ot the finales because of the whole rajkumari thing and maybe Sanam too. Your telling me the guy who was 2nd place for so many weeks in the competition ended up with 15 lakhs in 4th place? Sorry...I dont buy it!!!

3) Another thing that proved this show is scripted is when Raghav was announced the be a skipper a couple of weeks ago. Its pretty obvious that the seasons winners DO NOT become skippers. So him being a skipper, just proved that he wasnt going to win. That must mean that they KNEW beforehand that he wasnt going to win and that he could be taken on as a skipper!

Please add on your further arguments, hopefully zee reads this and realizes that the audience is not stupid! 
Edited by DIDfan89 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i.am.me thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
dont want to say anything. . .but they just proved they are extremely stupid. . .
Vishak thumbnail
the show has been scripted
.Sumi. thumbnail

when ZEE knew that it was Geeta no matter what who is gonna win then I think they should just handed over the golden cap to her directly rather than having all this eye wash for all these weeks...also they proved that everything is scripted and also rigged...they gained all respect and love from the viewers for pure talent and love for dance but this season was ridiculous...im sure they are to lose many fan following after this season...everyone knows that rajasmita isnt worth being the winner but still she did get it...🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

True and deserving talent doesn get it and yes the difference between rajasmita and pradeep are 9lakhs odd????whoa gimme a break...I have tried voting from different numbers and the voting lines were closed for Pradeep and Raghav...what does this mean????still they wanna prove and showcase that Rajasmita won through a large number of votes that came her way...naah...thats sick and ask them to fool those who arent aware of this and they even assumes that we people are stupid and fools who would belive into anything and everything that they show...heights and nonsense...
if your trying to show DID as a talent and dance base show without biase then show the truth and now pre-written or already decided nonsense...
tina_sre thumbnail
Even if I ignore all the above points u've mentioned but I just can't digest Raghav being announced Skipper b4 d finale...n ya I agree wid u... winners do not become skippers...it shows dat its al scripted...ok if dey wanted 2 make Master Geeta winner diz tym y Rajasmith y not Abhik...he wz so deserving...

kanchan.p thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I completely agree.. I mean run the show fairly its not hard
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Most of the reality shows are scripted - nothing new.  Didn't most of us predicted that GKG will win this time ?? lolz...
Just enjoy the show / performances and be happy if your fav/whom you think was deserving  wins or else just ignore and move on :)
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

same feeling here guys...was watchg the final...when pradeep got the1 lakh prize then i said here he won't win...secondly when mohena received her 3 lakhs i felt sorry too for here as she was the graceful dancer among girls...rajasmita is sure a good dancer but sorry she is not the best among all the four present there.

it was utter rubbish, raghav was the fav one among all and pradeep wat he is the most wonderful dancer so far...i always smile while watchg him dance...sanam also
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
True. The show has been having ethical issues. I have to agree with each and every point of yours. Therefore, I won't add/repeat those points. But I just want to say that the show had turned out to be a joke toward the end.

In the last two episodes (or somewhere around the last two episodes), Dada/Akshay/whoever declared all 5 finalists as the winners of the performance of the day title. It started to get predictable and cheesy, and took away the charm from the whole show.

I would have still loved it if Mohena had won. For me, Rajasmita and Mohena were neck to neck in competition. I don't know how there could have been so much of a gap - First vs the fifth position. Sounds fishy and superficial to me.

In the boys, only Pradeep, followed by Raghav deserved to win. Sanam was clearly the weakest link of all.

Suganisha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree that the show is rigged n for me Raghav was the best dancer ... He should have won ...