Zee Just Proved The Show is Rigged! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
I understand one thing that rajasmita is a very good dancer and probably deserves to win same as raghav and pradeep, but definitely she didn't get the highest votes. IMPOSSIBLE.

In my opinion either pradeep or raghav actually won. In my opinion pradeep was the most deserving candidate. he showed us VARIETY.
YA ITS ALL DECIDED FROM BEFORE
Before start of season everybody knew GKG team will win...
and hell it became true...😲
why is it when salman shakti amit falon won the show was allright but now all of a sudden its scripted. going by this logic, all those winners were fixed.

you might not like the winner, but give credit where its due,. rajasmitha is as much deserving and capable as others, remember falon in doubles and her aggressive energy and lack of grace? if she could win, why not rajasmita?
Edited by tannipartner - 11 years ago
Originally posted by tannipartner

why is it when salman shakti amit falon won the show was allright but now all of a sudden its scripted. going by this logic, all those winners were fixed.

you might not like the winner, but give credit where its due,. rajasmitha is as much deserving and capable as others, remember falon in doubles and her aggressive energy and lack of grace? if she could win, why not rajasmita?

Gotta disagree there. Idk if its necessarily scripted but I don't think it was a fair judgment. I think it may have been simply because Master Geeta hadn't won as of yet. In my opinion, that is the difference between those seasons and this one.

Also, nobody seemed shocked or overly excited like the previous finales when the result was announced. Rajasmitha is definitely a good dancer no doubt but this is what I think
Well..a lot of people did say that the show was rigged and unfair when Salman and Shakti won as well.  Its not something new. Happens with every reality show. Perhaps it seems more in Rajasmita's case because no one is really defending her on the forum..unlike Salman and Shakti who had a lot of forum support (in addition to the folk who thought they were undeserving). My personal opinion, I think all 3 seasons were rigged...and the deserbing contestant won only once in 3 times. 

I think this season, though, Zee made it blatantly obvious that the show was rigged..in the past seasons they never made it that obvious. Everything from the minute public voting started was extremely predictable and especially the announcement just seemed...so relaxed. It was a bit off in that way actually. I found myself laughing at how chill everyone was...Normally I feel tensed about knowing who won and that tension about finding out what happened is always visible on the contestant's faces too..this time everyone seemed to be doing timepass when the announcement was about to happen..except for Geeta who was hyperventilating...

Anyways, all reality shows are scripted to some degree..we just gotta accept it, look past it, and enjoy the show. Rajasmita won. Congrats to her.  
Edited by chocolover89 - 11 years ago
^^ Yeah, Im not going to lie, first season I wanted either Siddesh or Jai to win but Salman winning seemed real. He was a good dancer, and had the most public support throughout the season.

Shaktis not a bad dancer, but I thought Dharmesh was going to win the second season as overall he had the highest public support.

This season, I know was Raghav's. No matter where you look, whether it be india forums, youtube, the limelights, everyone chanting his name in the finale you could tell that this guy has the most public support.
Last year Shakti winning DID was soo obvious from the beginning, mostly she was really good at contemporary only, it was clear judges were so biased. Shakti did mujra once & her performance was really average but she got soo much of praises for it.  That was fishy. She was only good at western & not indian dance forms or even bollywood. Once she participated in saroj khans Nachle ve, she performed on Munni badnam, she couldnt even defeat a daily soap actress. 

I dont know whether DID3 is rigged or not but anyway I am happy that Rajsmitha won, bcoz she was deserving. Atleast this years DID really got a deserving winner.
It is obvious that it was fixed. 

But then again, Raghav pretty much overshadowed the season. Rajasmita and Pradeep needed the title more. They should just not claim to base their rankings on public votes when they eventually do what they want...
Originally posted by kanchan.p

Gotta disagree there. Idk if its necessarily scripted but I don't think it was a fair judgment. I think it may have been simply because Master Geeta hadn't won as of yet. In my opinion, that is the difference between those seasons and this one.

Also, nobody seemed shocked or overly excited like the previous finales when the result was announced. Rajasmitha is definitely a good dancer no doubt but this is what I think

see unfair  is something and calling a show scripted coz your favorite did not win is another thing. Offcourse it was unfair, pradeep  was so versatile, avik deserved to be in finals and sanam deserved to go way before. But does that mean we will keep on bashing the winner?