Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kirthii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ohhh yes i felt pity for mohena, onl 1 lack ::s:s:ss:s:s, how is dat possible guys?? 44 lacks between rajasmitha nd mohena, ok the show is rigged so wht's the pb to say mohena got at least 15 lacks tsss, i don t like her very much but it's ridiculous wht they didi

nd sanam only 15 lacks??? they thought janta is fool or wht

rajasmitha 45 lacks?? raghav 35 lacks??? hahahahhahaahaha very funny, we all know, raghav's voting lines were closed, but i m sure tht even with tht he got the highest vote...

nd yeah they need good mathematicians :):) 2 crores differences hahahaahahahahaa, omggg we know the show is scripted but do it clearly, don t do mistakes like this mouhahahaah, ridiculous ridiculous

anyway the show is finished, i think did lost so many fans, pls guys don t waste ur time to vote :):), they will do everything :):)

sooo now enjoy with did little master, i think we know who will be the winner :)
kanchan.p thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tannipartner

see unfair  is something and calling a show scripted coz your favorite did not win is another thing. Offcourse it was unfair, pradeep  was so versatile, avik deserved to be in finals and sanam deserved to go way before. But does that mean we will keep on bashing the winner?

Im not "bashing" the winner. I said she is a good dancer thats why she made it to the finals. Personally, I think it would have simply been Avik or Rajasmitha but Avik's votes were probably way too low or something. I think votes play a role to determine who makes say the top 8 or something.. then it's based on who Zee wants. 

She is a talented dancer, but I do think she lacks the quality that makes you a "dancing star" which would be personality along with dancing ability. And I don't think she won it in actuality.. I just don't because she didn't come across as as popular as the others. 

Yes, Raghav is my favorite but even without being biased, I don't think the judgement was fair.
kanchan.p thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Not to mention the fact that Raghav and Pradeep's voting lines were closed for quite some time. Clearly an "unfair" judgement
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
We cannot blame Zee for rigging the show ๐Ÿ˜†
They are good in Drama and rigging ๐Ÿ˜†
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@TM-lol who told u that Mohena got just 1 lakh votes...seems like u were watching a different finale altogether...go n check she got somewhere around 8 lakh votes...wonder how everyone here does not even remember that...oh yeah that's becoz they are more obsessed with criticising Rajasmitha๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†...i know we got a big Raghav fanclub here on IF but sadly its not just ur votes that are taken into account ๐Ÿ˜† it were the votes of the entire nation...the fact remains that Rajasmitha deserved it...she was equally deserving as Pradeep and Abhik...and either of the 3 winning was ok with me and she won so i am v happy๐Ÿฅณ...she n Pradeep deserved to be the top 2 rightfully and for Rajasmitha bashers...get a life guys...the show is over but seems like u criticising her will continue up until the next season which most of u have vowed not to watch since ur fav didn't win๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Umm I dont think Mohena got 1 lakh votes. As far as I remember it was 8 lakhs?

bsattaur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Guys don't waste you time and comments.  All these shows on Zee are scripted even the the singing realty shows.  We tend to get upset but who listens, no one.   Its all entertainment, entertainment and entertainment, BAS.
Sadie.Saxton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I thought I heard 1 lakh something for Mohena...
but even if it was 8 comparing that to 40-something... it doesnt seem right
and even then the totals dont sum up
Zehnaseeb. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
no comments... didn't we all know that Geeta's Gang will win this time...
kapa thumbnail
The season 3 DID seems most bias, while Remo & Gita could only appreciate their contestant performance regardless of their fault.  Terence was true to judging explaining negative & positive of their perfomance regardless of which camp they belong to.  The result seems rigged, we knew weeks before Rajasmita win, it is shame they spoiled the enjoyment.  If they believe in public let them decide not the production house.