Magical_KaSh thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

TV's Choorma Bhopali

TNN | Apr 23, 2012, 12.00AM IST
inShare
Read more:Rohitashv Gaur|Jagdeepji|Choorma Bhopali
TV's Choorma Bhopali
Rohitashv Gaur
Actor Rohitashv Gaur will play a double role in Lapataganj. The actor, currently playing Mukundi Lal Gupta has an adversary in Choorma Bhopali, a paan chewing opportunist with a Bhopali accent.

Rohitashv, speaking about his character Choorma Bhopali says, "I am excited to play a double role, that too with contrasting characters. I kept recalling the iconic character Soorma Bhopali played by Jagdeepji in Sholay and did my homework and preparations accordingly. It was fun learning the Bhopali accent."

To get into the skin of his new character, Rohitashv started speaking in the typical Bhopali accent with everyone on the sets. Not only that, he also started practising his lines while chewing on paan and ended up eating almost 40 paans a day. His enthusiasm has rubbed off on his co-actors as they have also started speaking in a Bhopali accent. However, his wife does not seem to be impressed with him eating paan and has warned him not to touch it once the track is over. Says the actor, "Another challenge I have is to get my wife fall in love with my new character."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
He is doing the double role quite nicely. And the episode is rocking.