BALH Chat Corner #14| New CC link p.123

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

This thread can be used to talk about any and everything under the sun to your heart's content! All that we ask though is that you keep in mind the following rules:

• No bashing is allowed - name calling or insulting members/actors/characters from this forum/show or another will NOT be tolerated.
  • Please remember that this is an open forum and that the content should always be age appropriate. No profanity or obscenity allowed.
  • Please do not cross the 150 page mark. When the thread gets close to 150 pages, please PM myself and another thread will be opened.
  • Please refrain from sharing any personal information on a public forum for your own safety.
  • Please do not quote more than 3 posts at a time. And it may be useful to utilize the "@" feature to reply to multiple members in a post.

If the following rules are not adhered to, it may result in a warning and repetitive offensive may lead to the termination of the chat thread.

Previous threads

Happy chatting guys!

Regards,

BALH Dev. Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Fivr.
OK guys, i am off to a desperately boring meeting with someother unrelated department. ðŸ˜­
Yeah last chance for me to hang out with my old colleagues too. So have a good time. Hey Angie, let me tell u if I didn't like it was just my opinion too. Hope u didn't take it to heart coz its almost nearly 5 day and u know. I have forgotten about it. But a talk about all these things will again dig back these. So please sorry if u r hurt. Bye. No offence and a sincere sorry too from my side. Bye

IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Angie - Poo is MIA. have you talked to her lately? 
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx FIVR, Mittal tumahere sawal ka jawab maun de diya please check SOTW #20
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
and yes, my PIL know my expectations and that is what my parents are tensed about. I am sort of a perfectionist regarding domestic things and my PIL are like kuch bhi chalega. They are 60 and they have been like that for quite a time. And i am a persistent individual.
And one more announcement from my side. There is a marriage counsellor in our forum.
 Etika. She is sort of making the stuff clear between couples. So feel free to take her suggestions if u want anything regarding marriage😳
Edited by ravichitra - 12 years ago
Priya_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

wonder if i should mess up with my internet connection!😕😆

Bye Guys.. Time for me to go...!
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ravichitra

Thanks Fivr.
OK guys, i am off to a desperately boring meeting with someother unrelated department. ðŸ˜­
Yeah last chance for me to hang out with my old colleagues too. So have a good time. Hey Angie, let me tell u if I didn't like it was just my opinion too. Hope u didn't take it to heart coz its almost nearly 5 day and u know. I have forgotten about it. But a talk about all these things will again dig back these. So please sorry if u r hurt. Bye. No offence and a sincere sorry too from my side. Bye

Miss you didi...bye...😭

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks Fivr.

HEy Chitra

That's okie.. Don't worry. You can always say your opinion if it differs from mine. Wouuldn't mind. Ask Mittal coz she is usually on the other extreme and we seem to exist and get well together. As long as we stick to our differences with characters on the take it should just be fine. No offense!
SweetEtika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@chitra di
do what your heart says.
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

and yes, my PIL know my expectations and that is what my parents are tensed about. I am sort of a perfectionist regarding domestic things and my PIL are like kuch bhi chalega. They are 60 and they have been like that for quite a time. And i am a persistent individual.
And one more announcement from my side. There is a marriage counsellor in our forum.
 Etika. She is sort of making the stuff clear between couples. So feel free to take her suggestions if u want anything regarding marriage😳

Hey.. i don't know!! Had such issues during the initial stages of my marriage. But then it is a give and take. So its okie if everything doesn't go our way coz you end up gaining more. Again that's my mantra and helped me.

Etika? Whho? the 17 yr old?😲