on behalf of the DKDM DT
so any guesses????????? πŸ˜‰
hmm...chalo lemme help you'll πŸ˜‰
she is a girl and a goldie πŸ˜†
hmm..love reading books of God 😳
I guess the member whom I am talking about has recognised πŸ˜‰
she is none other than
       vanadhiπŸ₯³
this siggy is for you,please feel free to use it and show your status to everyone πŸ˜‰
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
credit:shruti.nil (thank you Shruti πŸ€— )
so now you are officially on the hot seat for the next week πŸ˜‰
time to grill you with the questions 😈
Something about yourself

Name

Hobbies

Profession?info about education:

About IF

Getting started with IF:

Some cherishable moments in IF:

Best freind(s) in IF:

What attracted you to this forum:

Favourites

Food:

Outfit:

Hangout:

Serial:

Movie:

Actor:

Actress:

Song:

Place:

Book:

so guyz what are you waitng for attack this very khaas member with your questions πŸ˜‰
Till the this me Asmita signing off!! πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Congo Shongo my dear pal
πŸ€—

Aahhh ab ayegaa Mazaa *Wicked laughs* gal i toh wanna ask too many quest so gear up !!

Njoy the grilling😈

love

Sia
Edited by Killer_Shark - 12 years ago
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congo shongo dear am really happy for u dear... get ready for the hawt seat =]
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😭  me ...
Something about yourself   

Name: Vanadhi(Official ) AKa Meenakshi(my grandma call me in this name ) πŸ˜† 

Hobbies: Reading ,Browsing,Playing with kids ,Visiting different Temples                

Profession?info about education:Communication Engineer by Profession 

About IF

Getting started with IF: Just got in while searching for written updates of Geet 

Some cherishable moments in IF: all the moments till now in this forum 

Best freind(s) in IF: Every one i love all the members ,every one here is too friendly . 

What attracted you to this forum:Simple people ,Talkative ,learned ones are more here.
we can gather all information and latest news here ,Its a second home for me πŸ˜›

Favourites

Food:All milk made items and i am mamma girl what ever mother do is my favourite 

Outfit:Jeans ,Kurthi ,Designer Salwars etc 

Hangout:Hill station since Kodaikanal is near to us ,it my favourite ,inside city temples and shopping malls 

Serial:PRC,Geet, DkDmD Thats all (rarely i am addict to any serials ,THis time because of best Actors πŸ‘πŸΌ)

Movie:Many in numbers Kuch Kuch hotha hai,Kaho na Pyar hai ,Swades ,Tare zameen par,Rang de Bhasanthi,etc... Ghazini...Jodha Akbar...

Actor: Big B ,SRK, Amir, Hirthick ,Mohit ,Gurmeet             Likes  Who ever acts well even in negative shades too 

Actress: Ashwariya Rai,Rekha,Kajol ,Deepika, Trisha ,Mouni.

Song:Ho thats needs a great space all A.R Rehman Hits ,Raja Sir Hits ,Kishore kumar Songs ,Srk SOngs etc 

Place:Himalayas ,Rishikesh,Udraprayag of Ganges ,Thiruvanamali temple of Tamilnadu. 

Book:Books of Deepak Chopra 's, Dr.Brain Weis theories , Chetan Bhagat Books ,Amish Tripathi ,Amar Chitra Katha Series ,Jane Austen works , Autobiography of a Yogi , Marshal Govindan's Books about Babaji.etc Love reading Historical events more. 

Thank you Asmita for giving this honor πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Waiting for ur Valuable questions Friends πŸ˜›

vanadhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Killer_Shark

Congo Shongo my dear pal
πŸ€—

Aahhh ab ayegaa Mazaa *Wicked laughs* gal i toh wanna ask too many quest so gear up !!

Njoy the grilling😈

love

Sia

Thank you Sia ...U want to ask me so many questions , Oh i am always weak in answering even in exams i will answer just two out of five πŸ˜†...have mercy yar πŸ˜†...K chalo its ur  time ...to grill me πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
vanadhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Reshama.

Congo shongo dear am really happy for u dear... get ready for the hawt seat =]

I cant even ran away from here , so u can pull me down for sure ...πŸ˜†
-Nehaaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congratulations vanadhi...πŸ₯³πŸ€—
will deffo try to get back wid sum questns for you...πŸ˜‰
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

So your dadi calls you Meenakshi, that's niceπŸ˜ƒ

Now some Q
Why do you like Mytho shows?
Who is your most favourite Mytho character?
What is your ambition in life?
The funniest event you have come across.
What type of shows do you like the most?
If you were a lawyer, which character will you defend? Daksh, Vijaya? How?
vanadhi thumbnail
Thank you sooo much ...πŸ€—...guys my net connection is dead slow i will catch u back ...Sorry ...for the  delays ...Its raining here the whole day...πŸ˜•
vanadhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

So your dadi calls you Meenakshi, that's niceπŸ˜ƒ  (Ya Initially i was named Meenakshi...but its later changed by my paternal grand parents  but nani still call me Meenakshi   )

Now some Q
Why do you like Mytho shows? Because i cant sleep without a Story every night ,so every day my Grandpa  narrates many famous characters for me  , perhaps some times we kids have competition while he question us in  different epics . 
Who is your most favourite Mytho character? Lord krishna, i cant just say, he is a just  mytho charc for me . But he is real and  a superhero for me from my  childhood .Still also in same Mind setπŸ€ͺ πŸ˜† 
What is your ambition in life?To take care of my parents πŸ˜³ silly hey na? to accomplish all the duties as a human in all relations and to be simple and honest .Thats all.
The funniest event you have come across.? 
Many things ,during my College days i have scolded  one of our Assistant Professor  when he repeatedly question's my name ,Thinking him as a spoiled senior student who used to stalk new comers. But By gods grace he is not that much short tempered ,who helped   me to score higher marks in  my Practicals .Still my friends laugh at me . 
What type of shows do you like the most?
Quality Mytho ,s first ,because first serial i have watched in Tv Is Ramayan ,shows based on Real life incidents, Shows based on Scientific theories , Notably Curiosity in Discovery ,Man vs Wild etc and Reality shows based on Singing etc  , Documentaries about  Famous people ,places ,travelling are interesed .😊
If you were a lawyer, which character will you defend? Daksh, Vijaya? How?
I will go for Vijaya . She is a childish Character ,she  feel satisfied ,once Daksh accept her as his fovourite Putri . SO she is convinceable   more to love than Envy ,she is longing for that poor fellow . Sati too accept this ,she is generous to all her sisters . 
Daksh is a crap upto 80%...(for 20 %---but still he too posses good stuff with in him) Even Adi Shakthi cant change  him  who are me to defend him ?... i cant πŸ˜†

Thats all , Thank you for ur Love πŸ€—

Edited by vanadhi - 12 years ago