Posted: 17 years ago
Moulli aur Mazher ki khaas dosti
   By: Shaheen Parkar
   May 30, 2006

LOONY TRIO: Moulli Ganguly
with Mazher Sayedd and
Sudha Chandran on the
sets of Kahiin Kissi Roz
After playing Krittika in Zee daily Sarrkkar, Moulli Ganguly will next feature in J D Majethia's Resham Dank, slated for Star One.

A low-profile actress, Moulli is rarely seen at bashes and is content to be with her select group of friends. She has never been linked with her co-stars, and keeps her personal life tightly under wraps.

However, when she was recently spotted shopping in the company of Mazher Sayedd (who plays Samar in the Zee drama, Saat Phere) we couldn't help but notice the special bond between them.

Acted together

The duo featured together in Kahiin Kissi Roz, on Star Plus, where they played Shaina and Anish. Though Moulli walked out of the drama due to creative differences, and the show went off the air later, both have still kept in touch.

Says Moulli, who is at home in Kolkata right now, "Mazher is a good friend. When the time is right, I will talk about it."

An actress, working in one of the K serials, admitted that Moulli and Mazher have been best friends since Kahiin Kissi Roz. "People may be unaware of it, because the two are never spotted together at public events. They are extremely focussed on their careers. But we all know about it and are also aware that Moulli and Mazher are really close."

'We're buddies'

Mazher was forthright. "Moulli and I have known each other since Kahiin Kissi Roz," he said. "Moulli, Sudha Chandran and I were a great team. Even when the show ended, Moulli and I remained best friends; we're real buddies."

Is there more to the friendship? "At present, I can't say anything. If there's anything more, you'll know about it," says Mazher.

However, we learnt that there's definitely more to the Moulli-Mazher friendship. "Moulli will not say anything about it, but both are extremely fond of each other," says our source.