Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum [help desk] - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi!  I have three questions.  Why does Sanyukta reject Tejal?  What did Tejal do to Sashwat?  Why do the rest of the family members dislike Tejal (I already know why Sushila is siding with Sanyukta)?  
Originally posted by XAiShBaBy08X

Hi!  I have three questions.  Why does Sanyukta reject Tejal?  What did Tejal do to Sashwat?  Why do the rest of the family members dislike Tejal (I already know why Sushila is siding with Sanyukta)?  

Shashwat printed a false news regarding some corrupted sweetmakers which included Tejal's Dad...tejal ws very angry nd out of her anger she fractured shashwat's hand
dis is d reason y sanyukta is angry wid her
One question does anyone know the names of the employees that work for Shashwat? Edited by TMK_lover - 11 years ago
Originally posted by tani23

Shashwat printed a false news regarding some corrupted sweetmakers which included Tejal's Dad...tejal ws very angry nd out of her anger she fractured shashwat's hand
dis is d reason y sanyukta is angry wid her

Thanks!

So does Sanyukta know why Tejal did that to Sashwat?
Edited by XAiShBaBy08X - 11 years ago
Originally posted by XAiShBaBy08X

Thanks!

So does Sanyukta know why Tejal did that to Sashwat?

yup sanyukta very well knows d reason ...but its just dat 
she feels dat Tejal is nt rite 4 d family or 4 aniket
1 more thing She never scolded or even asked shashwat abt d false news!!!

Originally posted by TMK_lover

One question does anyone know the names of the employees that work for Shashwat?

I know only one. The girl who works with him is Aditi. The guy's name i don't know
I have a silly question to ask. The elder brother in the show is called Benoy. Is it not that a Bengali way to pronounce that name. Shouldn't he be called Vinay. Or is that the way the name is pronounced in Gujarati too.
Originally posted by Mili27

I have a silly question to ask. The elder brother in the show is called Benoy. Is it not that a Bengali way to pronounce that name. Shouldn't he be called Vinay. Or is that the way the name is pronounced in Gujarati too.

i guess gujjus do have Binoy as names too ... 😕
hey frens do visit d follwing page

and help to increase CM ratings😊
Thanku Tani for your response.