..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
hey tani
please use chat clubs and AT's for posting the links and all

Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i didn't have seen previous week epis. can u give me brief update nd why monikangana nd shashwat r wedding
..Roopal.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sargesh

i didn't have seen previous week epis. can u give me brief update nd why monikangana nd shashwat r wedding

well in short i can say that sanyukta finally started melting in front of her family and decided to take part in aniket's wedding but this was kept as secret between her and sushila
she said sushila to go to wedding hall with others and she will join in later
in the meantime monikangana called shashwat and informed him that her father is very ill and want her to get married and she request shashwat to talk to his parents about their marriage
shashwat says they will get married the next day ( which is actually the same day of aniket marriage)
everyone leave for aniket's wedding and sanyukta was about to go when shashwat forcefully took her to moni's house and there sanyukta saw moni's father's bad condition and in chaos decided to get shashwat and monikangana married
here at aniket's wedding everyone kept waiting for sanyukta and they called her too but shashwat didn't let sanyukta contact the family and aniket-tejal get married in absence of sanyukta 
Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: roopalgupta

well in short i can say that sanyukta finally started melting in front of her family and decided to take part in aniket's wedding but this was kept as secret between her and sushila
she said sushila to go to wedding hall with others and she will join in later
in the meantime monikangana called shashwat and informed him that her father is very ill and want her to get married and she request shashwat to talk to his parents about their marriage
shashwat says they will get married the next day ( which is actually the same day of aniket marriage)
everyone leave for aniket's wedding and sanyukta was about to go when shashwat forcefully took her to moni's house and there sanyukta saw moni's father's bad condition and in chaos decided to get shashwat and monikangana married
here at aniket's wedding everyone kept waiting for sanyukta and they called her too but shashwat didn't let sanyukta contact the family and aniket-tejal get married in absence of sanyukta 

Thanks roopal
SamW92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
The character Monikangna was introduced at the initial stage of the show. Is the actress changed who played the role then ? I mean the current actress who's playing Monikangna is she playing the character from that time ? Or are they different ? I think they are different. I'm a bit perplexed so asking...
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Brendan92

The character Monikangna was introduced at the initial stage of the show. Is the actress changed who played the role then ? I mean the current actress who's playing Monikangna is she playing the character from that time ? Or are they different ? I think they are different. I'm a bit perplexed so asking...

The gal hs changed ...pooja pihal is a new entry 
its a replacement 
no idea abt the previous gal
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey can u say me why the marriage of saswot happned >?????

and whay saswot wont like tejal???

Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: bhavya

shashwat doesnt like tejal bec He printed sum wrong news abt tejals dad and Tejal as  a result beated him which resulted in a fracture in his rite hand

Now shashwat ws against  Aniket tejal's maariage 
so he tried his level best to nt let d marriage happens by nt letting Sanyukta permitting for the wedding
but wen sanyukta agreed to attend the wedding
he came up wid a new plan : 
Moni's dad is unwell nd it ws his last wish to see moni married so he got married to moni wth the help pf sanyukta
..Roopal.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bhavya

good to c u here😊