Balika Vadhu

BV 23rd April Written Update - COMPLETE

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thanks for the update! 

How shameless G has become!! She couldn't notice the slimeball's  reluctance to sign the papers!! He doesn't want to divorce A in the first place, let alone asking her for divorce  proactively!!! G fails to realize that he wouldn't hesitate to sign it if she is the ONLY one he loves, as he claims!! She just wants him to sign it and live with her😲...She has such less self respect🤢
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I loved dadisa coming into the living room and looking around at the walls, the ceiling, next to the table...🤣

she's thinking "THIS dingy apartment  is the luxurious city life that Jagat gave up his comforts in badi haveli for? THIS is the place that Jagat considers so superior to the village? " 😲

🤣🤣🤣🤣
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks for the update😊

vishwa19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Any how we cannot expect Gauri to have self respect at all..coz earlier as well though being kicked out of the haveli she went there time and again to bash anandi...😆
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I really felt angry with dadisa for demeaning anandi's interests/self-respect by begging jagya to sign.
"Haath jod ke";  "Tu usey mukti de de";  "bahut dukhi hai woh"; "uskey saath anyaay hua hai"...

why use these terms?

Just give him the papers and tell him to sign.

That is all that is required.  Why behave as if he is doing a huge favour and they are eternally obligated to him for signing the document?  Why behave as if she is trapped in this marriage with him?
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I just couldn't believe jagats audacity today making it seem like Anandi is going this on a whim and that somehow she is the bad person for wanting a divorce!!! HE LEFT HER!!! and he asks how Anandi can ask for divorce and forget about him???# The precap was ridiculousEdited by Illyria - 11 years ago
Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So do  you think six months will happen in real time or will they use the majic of TV and speed it up once they find the perfect actor to play the new love interest of Anandi? Its not just starting to get good. I have been a silent reader and once in awhile will post something but the current track is making it more interesting for me so I have decided to post something. Tinoo I think Anandi has been trapped in this marriage with the big dummy and it was ok for Dadisa to beg for her release because it looked like he might not sign otherwise, like so many have said if he really loved Gauri he would sign without hesitation but sense he does not then she needed to push him for the sake of the child who she loves more like a daughter or grand daughter then a as her grandsons wife.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Look at that jack slime ball, that piece of crap has the audacity to think that anandi will be crying over him in some corner. I am sooo glad that to marriage is over. I think they are going to introduce new dude for anandi and make her be happy with another guy. The convo or asha abhi gave that impression 
woman11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously Jagat is below any human stature, everytime I feel he can't stoop lower, he beats my expectation🤢. Looks like GAGA's evening plans for romantic dinner and romantic movie have gone out of the window😆 Waiting to see Gawari's shaandaar and jagmagati future with talli Jaggu😆