Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update - 23/4/2012

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
   JaiGanesh

ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays and Fridays.

I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

Episode 118

23/04/2012-Monday

Its an EPIC Episode!

One of the most enlightening epys both for sati and us...here Mahadev  shares the wisdom he has about various aspects of life

Rishi Dhatich's ashram

The Ashram is being decorated with lots of flowers and diyas to welcome Mahadev and Sati
Rishi Dhatich's wife is buys in the preparations and is a little worried about how things will go...
At most all the decorations and preparations finish as Rishi Dhatichi and his wife offer flowers to the Shiv linga,at that very instance Rishi Atharv and  Rishi Daman arrive and are welcomed by the couple.

Rishi Dhatich informs them about Shiva and Sati's arrival..Rishi Atharv is hesitant which is observed by Rishi Dhatich and he asks the reason behind it to Rishi Atharv.

Rishi Atharv shows a scripture to him saying that ,he by the Worship of Mahadev he has got the power of envision these Mantras and I really  hope  Mahadev would give them accreditation and the recognition they deserve or else no body would believe him that he too has got the power to envision these scared Mantras like Rishi Brigu,Angira etc,he never wrote them bu his won..they have come to him.

Rishi Dhatich replies "that all the mantras are been written,made public and are sufficient...Rig Ved,SaamVed,YAjur Ved ...They have been established as the base (VedTrayee) and now if Mahadev gives his nod for the Mantras by you then there are gonna be 4 Vedas in total?"

At that moment thunders strike all of a sudden which signified the dismay of Brhma's son's on that issue.

Rishi Atharv is now desperately waiting for Mahadev's arrival.

Mahadev and Sati are sitting on a huge rock underneath the moon...The sky was lit with moonlight and the cool breeze creasing them...the moonlight gleaming on them.

Shiva is deeply pondering on something when Sati puts her hand on his shoulder distracting him..

She asks "you look worried?"

"Yes,I am Sati"Mahadev replies

"Is it the thought that i been brought in great luxuries would ever be able to adjust in kailash is worrying you?"Sati says

Mahadev nod a No saying that he is worried about her.

"You are Trikaaldarshi ,you can see through anybodies Past-Present and Future..If you are so worried then why didn't you act o the issues that would raise in our married life?" Sati persuades him

She asks him about her future post marriage...

Pain conquers his mind a certain vision he had was worrying him

Shiva replies to her that
Past-Present and Future these three are bound by time,like the Devas,Asurs and Humans..but like Brhma,Vishu and Mahesh are beyond time and space so is Adi Shakti...You decide your own work and also your future.

Sati shares that she doesn't gets reminded of her being AdiShakti and that she is her human form who is bounded by time..That's the reason he knows her future for sure.
she complains that he is being too secretive about her future..

Mahadev puts his hand on hers and utters "Sati,a relationship between a man and his wife depends on trust and their mutual concurrency.

"What would one has to do to keep up the trust and mutual concurrency?"Sati asks

"One has to take a vow-promise and has to follow it"Mahadev says

"But ,father has already made 7 Vows for the marriage "Sati reminds

"Only 3 vows are enough for our happy marriage"Shiva replies

"And what would they be?"Sati asks sweety

Shiva puts his hands forward and there appear few pink flowers in his palm.

One by one he gives the flowers to Sati taking those vows..

He puts the first flower in her hand saying "You would always do as i say. "

Then the second  "Never lie to me. "

The Third "Never hide anything from me." (Smart Mahadev ..took those very vows that he felt she would find difficult to follow with such a evil father around)

"But what is the difference between Lying and hiding something?"asks a confused wife

(Looks like Mahadev read my thoughts...This very doubt occurred to me long ago and even i reasoned it this very way)

Shiva says that "uttering a lie means -Even after knowing the Truth one Changes it.And Hiding something means- That Not saying the Truth even after knowing it.
Sati would you follow these 3vows?"

Sati smiles and puts the flower in Mahadev's palm as he did repeating all the Vows..she says that she would follow all the vows they made ,the day she fails to do so would be her last one.
Shiva stops her from uttering such
ominous stuff.

He knew it somewhere  in his heart that what she said would leave him devastated .His eyes reveled many things that night..the fear of losing her..the pain they carried was hinting towards the happening of something very fateful.
The thought of loosing her tore his heart into pieces. .His heart felt squeezed ..His heart pounding hard at that thought.His Eyes-they where screaming now,that he would not let anything happen to his wife..would not let anyone or anything touch her. 

(Umm actually wrote something very nice in the place of the above para..but couldn't save it๐Ÿ˜ญ)

She then rests her head on his  shoulder finding her peace..where he lost his peace of mind cause of the worry.

To the Asur den

Tarakasur talks to his assistant ..that he wont let the union of Shiv and Sati happen..his assistant reminds him that they are all geared up for attacking Swarglok and what would he do now that Shiv and Sat are married and are living together.
Then Tarakasur's dimakh ki batti lightens n brightens up and he calls for 'Chitrasur' (Lets hoe he isn't another copy of any animated demon)

At Daksha's Den

At the middle of the night Prasuti wakes up hearing loud noise of ShankhNaadh and so does Daksha.They see 4 Brhma Putra's in their Hall room. Everybody gets up and observe this.
Daksha asks what was the reason behind their midnight concert๐Ÿ˜›

They narrate the story about how Rishi Atharv has come up with a new Veda even after Brhma's 3Vedas being used .This new Veda would be made accredited by Shiva (ur Son-in-law) himself as 4th Ved..They turn furious on to how and why would Shiva be given that right to make it recognized for the world when he himself doesn't follow vedas,rules etc..

(Now again this Yogyatha thing crops up ughh Dalsh!!)

Daksha  agreeing to them says that if its the issue of Shiva being Yogy (capable) of giving the mantras recognition and naming it as the 4th Veda then they have to test him on his knowledge of Vedas..
Rishi Brigu and Rishi Kashyap support Shiva saying that he is God himself and he has better knowledge of Vedas than all f them.

"Shiv is my Son-in-law and hence it becomes even more essential ,so that people shouldn't mistake me being biased towards Shiv"  Daksha says not leaving a single chance of pulling Shiv down.

"If you can win over Shiva using your knowledge n wisdom then go ahead"

One of the Brhma putra's reason Daksha saying whether he is testing them or Shiva?

Daksha says wearing an evil smile that "it only would be decided after the test!"

At Rishi Dhatich's Ashram

Everybody is rejoicing singing his praise dancing in the spirit of his divine

Rishi Dhatich and his wife welcome both Sati and Mahadev doing their arti and showering flower petals on them  which made them look so Divine.

Shiv and Sati sit on a seat decorated just  for them...Both look very pleased bu the devotion ,love and affection they are being showered by the ashram people.
Shiva giving his half smile and Sati giving her flower like smile in there happiness.

Then Rishi Dhatich's wife (sorry forgot her name๐Ÿ˜ณ) wash Shiva's and Sati's feet ..she later thanks Mahadev for saving and giving her husband a new lease of life.

Shivva is known as Devon Ke Dev Mahadev so does he act...by sensing the vibes of worry of Rishi Atharv Shiva looks at him and signals him to come-forth.
Rishi Atharv and Rishi Daman are too overwhelmed by having a sheer lance of this supreme God-Mahadev.

They face Mahadev now
Rishi Atharv speaks"Liberating me from all the sins by turning them into  good deeds and gave me responsibility -I,spent my whole life in sustaining it. whether i have succeed or not s only decided by you"

Rishi Atharv hands over those scrolls to Mahadev

Mahadev takes those into his hands and closes his eyes in order to inspect it.
After the review of the scrolls by Rishi Atharv he declares it to be accredited and gives its position as the 4th Veda known to be 'Atharv Veda'.

The whole place is echoed with praises of Mahadev,where Rishi Atharv is even more overwhelmed by this declaration..who falls on his feet in front of Mahadev n Sati in gratitude.

Thunder strikes again making everyone confused
There appear Brhma Putrs with a dhamak and flash of light..itna dramatic entry uff๐Ÿ˜• and there u go naa hi na hello seedhe bashing pay utter ayee !!

One of the Brhma Putr shouts "Such hurry isnt good"

they Walk towards Mahadev

They utter in a fit that there are just 3 Vedas that their father has created , when these 3 Vedas encompass all the wisdom then what is the need for the 4th one??
And who gave you the right to declare a 4th one?"they insensibly question.

Uff Bhagwaan ko Bhagwaan honeka praman dena padhra hai๐Ÿ˜ฒ..this is  ridiculous!! Aur wbo bhe mere bhole naath ko๐Ÿ˜ญ

Shiva has his calm

"We all are eager to hear the reason from you !"One of them tells

"Your father Brhma Dev is timeless so is the wisdom that came from his mind,all those Rishi's who had envisioned the wisdom,mantars there collections were been acknowledged and respected till date,but there is more wisdom (Gyaan) remaining in this universe and which has to be update
from  time -to-time.Keeping the wisdom to oneself is disrespecting it,and one who does that is arrogant.The measure of Knowledge can only be infinite and thus in the future fabrication of such Granths,Upgranths are gonna be plenty and essential. "Shiva explains (Fir bhee samjh nai ayaa ullunoko!)

All their faces are  like heads down..they all keeping a sheepish expression!

He further continues " SamVed- This is for the designing of Society's culture and the need n importance of Music.

Yajur Ved which teaches the knowledge of Math and Trigonometry (err dont know if i heard it right..plz correct me!)
Rig Ved which shows the path & journey of a soul to reach the supreme power."
"These 3 Vedas combined still cannot fulfill the societies needs..do you wnat to know why?"Mahadev asks

For the usage of all these Vedas a Human has to be  healthy by mind and body..Diseases,Grief and penance ()  the solution for all these  lies with the 4thVed ie Atharv veda"Mahadev speaks.

Everyone listens to Mahadev with great focus and understanding.

"This Ved is essential for the growth of the society and this Veda is gonna be there till the end."Shiva informs.

Millgayee tasalli..that he knows more than you guys..ab yeh Daksh ops dearest daddy-In-Law ko bhe batadenaa..ache neend ayegee unk!

"As the nature is complete with 4 directions so will be the society with these 4 Vedas.(what a comparison๐Ÿ‘)"
OMG  yeh log toh..they r going the Daksh way!!๐Ÿ˜ก

One of the Brhma putr speaks out infact spits venom saying that "Now we have to learn the meaning of Veda from a Kapali.who till date never studies any Veda -who symbolizes lawlessness -the one who lives with Aghori n bhooth-pryats.He teaches us the Sarswathi putras what knowledge is?
No Mahadev this day you Have to give us the proof of your eligibility of giving recognition to a Veda...lets test your knowledge of vedas n shastras (Shastrang) ..but if you fail then you will have to burn the Atharav Shastra! Are you ready for this...what are you thinking about? "

"I agree to it"Mahadev replies with imperturbable serenity on his face.

They are like shocked amazed to see Mahadev's confidence..others are worried

Humph!! that was a biggg update!!

Precap:

We see two forms of Shiva and Sati is confused which one is the real one
(LOL reminds me of a song๐Ÿ˜†)
Sati goes towards the one who tries to influence  her his sweet words..this obiusely could be Chitrasur!

@Word...when i started off the Wu by saying that this is an enlightening epy  without even watching it completely urmm..missing  the last part of the epy which was the crucial one guess was 100% right ...the last part is even more enlightening for us...may be many of us know most of the funda that Mahdev speaks here but its more like refreshing the Gyaan and really applying it to our lives -staring a new us- a better version of Us...We all should be grateful to God,the makers,actors everyone involved in bringing Mahadev to us and to this Forum (of course)

Thanks Shivji for reminding us this.

Thanks for reading
Have a nice time
regards
Sia

Edited by Killer_Shark - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for update Sia!  It is beautiful.. Really liked this epi because it shows the side of mythos which always teaches us something.  I have girl's heart so of course I like romance between Sati and Mahadev! But actually i don't think that is the most important thing.  Epis like this one allow Shivji to teach many things to us in a way we will always remember.

Thanks again!
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the lovely update ๐Ÿ˜Š
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update
flamingo_aries thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank  you for the detailed  update...๐Ÿ˜Š...
I truely agree wid u dat Mahadev has reminded us of our motto n hw to lead our precious life in simple words...๐Ÿ‘...
A huge thanks for the creative  team and all who r involved in this show for making the one spiritual  rather than utter entetainment..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for such a nice update Sia๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘For the current writer of the show Mihir Bhuta, who I can say proudly was in the same college, use to come to watch our drama reharsals prepared for the inter-collegiate comp. directed by known proffesional diectors, he is a well known witer today in Gujarati theatre.
Shivji explaining about the Vedas was perfect, was expecting for an enlightening epi to satisfy the thurst of knowledge.
The Sanat Kumars were supposed to be Kumars, forever young, but they showed Sanat uncles.
Let's see what their Shastrarth leads to today๐Ÿ˜ƒ
NST1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sia, very beautiful update! and great job to to retell everything in the epi!
I liked your part, when you described Mahadev's suffering after Sati's words about las day. Brilliantly written... so much empathy!

And the epi really was good!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sia I have toold you this many a times ki..Forgive me..if I dont answer in your updates because I willb e so held at work at times & then I will be left with only time to drool & droo & drool at Mohit Mouni with such passionate moments yaar awww..๐Ÿค—You write so classy..That my posts have to go hiding..anyways..It always is a nice feeling that you people are around here..to make this forum the BEST EVER..!!
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you so much sia ...a  grand update ...so our Fourth Veda is Entering ๐Ÿ˜ƒ