shilu999_balani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
scene opens with continuation of friday...gini is using the washroom and someone purposely locks her iinside...we see the other negative lead walking away...sweety is frantically calling everyone to locate gini but is unable to find her
sweety calls her husband and they decide to go to the school to look for gini...we see the watchman closing the all the doors...sweety and rocky insist upon taking a look inside but the watchman refuses to let them in
after a few threats from sweety he finally allows them to enter the school
after a shotrt search..rocky hears gini calling and opens ythe door

gini very scared is brought home ... in the other house sunny is acting like a bodygaurd in just underpants and is teased by his parents on his lack of apparal... and suggested that a bodygaurd can wear pants too and talk of some costumes come up so the mother calls sweety where she is informed of the mishap with gini... gini is too scared and develops a fever... she is unable to eat any thing but the parents discuss whose mischief can it possibly be and and sweety suggests that is was not pur mis chief but intentional... gini is put to sleep and her fever subsides... break...

gini wakes up in the morning and is astonished to find that she has lost her voice and will not be able to take part in the play... sweety consoles her and tells her not to attend school

miss mini enters the teachers room and sees the teacher worried and sweety there too upon minis inquire is told of the situation  and she makes light of it saying that sapna also would have done it... sweety is enraged being worried about her daughter .. upon which miss mini asks to talk alone with gini
the teacher asks if she suspects that koyal did the deed .. miss mini says she is positive but not to talk ab out this till her play is finished and then they will deal with the matter...the teacher is shocked but told that.. this is what is called professionalism... break

the scene shifts to sweetys house where gini is drinking coffee... bell rings and miss mini comes in and is introduced to pinky..*slowly learning the names(
mini yells at gini saying are not you the first actress whose voice is lost one day before the play ..many before her but continued with the play and have won applause too... she accuses her of finding a very gisa pita excuse for not doing the play and now it is up to her to do or not to do the play... if you decide to do the play will be very good but if she chooses to remain at home among the lad pyar of her doting parents then that is ok too there is no problem ,... but yuo can also stand up straight and say... gini in a small voice repeats her mothers words... i can do it ... i will do it and i will be successful in doing it ... or words to that effect...everyone very happy specially when gini says my mother has taught me... mini takes her leave saying good will meet on the stage tomorrow
sweety says she has to drink kara of her mothers recipe and drinking which she will be yelling on top of her voice tomorrow

precap shows gini ready to take part in the play saying some nice words and asks her father if he will come to see the play

phew ... my first ever update...please excuse the mistakes or typos
Edited by shilu999_balani - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Poonam Di for the highlights... 😃

let me read it now... 😉
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
thanks shilu di...😊

havent watched the episode yet...hope the drama teacher does not take Ginny off the play as she is unwelll...
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
so, the Koyal girl purposefully locked Ginni inside the bathroom...  that's bad...  poor child must have been scared out of hell... 😔

Sunny rajkumar is hilarious as always... btw -- Child Playing Sunny is Awesome in all his scenes...😊

I wanna see how Sweety takes the revenge now... 😆😆😆 Sweety ji will be on mission now... 😆 Edited by Sachi16 - 12 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
thats jealousy from Koyal's side...bt again the mistake is with the parenting...her mother thought with her influence she can get her daughter the lead role...bt she could nt...
then she should have made her daughter understand the all roles are equal...again she did not and instead walked off...

if Koyal's mom had taught her to deal with situations properly...this would not have happend...

and i cant understand this mini miss...😆
ice.maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I liked the part where that drama teacher says that its up to you whether you want to act or not.. The message here is so right..
But on a side note its really difficult for parents to maintain a balance between being encouraging, giving that extra nudge the child needs and giving the child sufficient space. 
NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

thats jealousy from Koyal's side...bt again the mistake is with the parenting...her mother thought with her influence she can get her daughter the lead role...bt she could nt...
then she should have made her daughter understand the all roles are equal...again she did not and instead walked off...

if Koyal's mom had taught her to deal with situations properly...this would not have happend...

and i cant understand this mini miss...😆

So, Koyal's mother ddoesn't know yet of what her Daughter did?? and what's with Mini Mam??

I dodn't get the last part?? 😕

BTW -- You are right about Koyal's Mother... She shud make her Daughter understand that all roles are equally good and she can shine in any role if she works hard... 😊
Shwets1502 thumbnail
i dont know whether they are giving a message knowingly...bt they are showing the effect of movies/bodyguard on sunny...where he comes without shirt...😆

@sushma...i agree...there is a small line between all kinds of encouraging...u cannot over encourage too...or encourage falsely on thinks which the parents are sure their child cant achieve...and discouraging too...
NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ice.maiden

I liked the part where that drama teacher says that its up to you whether you want to act or not.. The message here is so right..

But on a side note its really difficult for parents to maintain a balance between being encouraging, giving that extra nudge the child needs and giving the child sufficient space. 

So, Mini miss has a different approach dealing with Ginni...

She chose to be strict with Ginni to get back her confidence... well, that works sometime... but not all the time... Ginni might have been more afraid and wudn't have opened her mouth... 😕

that's just the possibility... I am yet to watch the Epi... hence, can't really say much... 😉
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@sachi...nope Koyal's mom doesnt know and i have no umeed on her too

Mini Mam is strangely strict...😆 she is like Big B in Mohabattien...😆