live update 23.04.12

jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys this is my first shot at updating hope its good enough

res for the live update

part 1

the episode starts with madhuri introducing the show

the show meenakshi saying tat everyday she walks out thinking tat today will be the day something good will happen and how she walks forward along with her sorrows

they then show her entering the mall where she works in the maintenance staff and she starts dancing to udi

they show tat her manager shouts at her and her friend saves her

she then tells her friend tat she is sure tat her one day it will her day

they then show roshini who has come to the same mall.

they then show meenakshi tellin roshini tat she is her big fan and wants to become a dancer like her roshini then replies tat desire to become anything else but her

then they show a couple of dancers dancing to asa song and roshini says tat today we are giving people chance to earn cut the Que passes to all the people who desire to dance.

meenakshi then tells her friend may be this her turn

and they show meenakshi dancing to nan na re very grace fully and her mother comes there and slaps her

her mother comes there and drags her back home

her mother shouts at her saying tat today if her manager throws her out then they will all gatdtm fast.

meenakshi then tells her mother tat she hoped tat their future could change

they show tat apu is entering the office holding a glass of coffee and states tat he wants to see all the audition tapes and he sees meenakshi tape and asks who is she and is asking his sub ordinate he he has given her the cut the Que pass

they then show him comin to meenakshi house in a red Benz and talking to meenakshi house and talking to her mother and tryin to convince her mom and they show him giving her the cut the Que pass
she refuses to take the pass sayin her mom will not like it

her mother says no but then he convinces her
and tells her tat he sees his mother in her tat

precep they show apu stating every one dream but they forget tat every dream comes with a cost and meenakshi asking her mom tat let her live her dream comes
Edited by jyothi_cool - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi_cool thumbnail
apu is lookin smoking in a grey jacket blue shirt and red glasses
ApoorvaFan thumbnail

Thank you...

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank u Jyothi!! yet to watch episode. but ur post saved us. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thank for the update.
i want to say.. Apurva was hot in his out fit.. And very happey to see him after so long time on TV ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

what a change Anmol to DC.. WOW.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒEdited by zee10 - 12 years ago
Magical_KaSh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hey jyothi 

thnx for your great efforts

and yeah there is no nid to open new thread for live update you can do it in Daily discussion topic as new thread can give away written updaters efforts and written update can go unnoticed so as now we have daily dicussion thread you can give live updates there only from tomorrow even i wil join you there ๐Ÿ˜›

adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much...God only knows how managed to watch ASA and PV together...and on the other side mummy was telling me if you are watching 2 serials u will not understand anything, lemme watch BALH and NBTNMKK๐Ÿ˜†...Why all good shows come at 10:30 ...But I liked what I saw ...AA par toh main mar jawaanโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜...Nice start ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผwaiting for tomorrow
jyothi_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: zee10

thank for the update.
i want to say.. Apurva was hot in his out fit.. And very happey to see him after so long time on TV ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

what a change Anmol to DC.. WOW.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

zee I love apu entry he looked amazing
jyothi_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bipin2012

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#0099ff">hey jyothi</font></font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#0099ff">thnx for your great efforts</font></font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#0099ff">and yeah there is no nid to open new thread for live update you can do it in Daily discussion topic as new thread can give away written updaters efforts and written update can go unnoticed so as now we have daily dicussion thread you can give live updates there only from tomorrow even i wil join you there๐Ÿ˜›</font></font>

sure thing bipin
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
[email protected] you so much for the live update...๐Ÿ˜Š

Apu was show stealer..awesome..mindblowing and can someone look so stylish.could  not take my eyes off him...๐Ÿ˜
Edited by saveeta24 - 12 years ago