Thendral monday- april 23, 2012

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Jeya for the Wonderful update and comments!🤗🤗 Nice episode to update😛. Loved your title👏.

Padma was the star of the day⭐️. The way how she spoke about MM that he always cares for his kids and family was great to hear from her mouth. Actually Padma is a good mom and wife. When it comes to her kids, she will even forgo her husband for her kids😃. It was kind of cute how she pacified MM and made him smile again😳. Way to go Padma! Good she realized that it was Bhuv who came home to threaten Mohan. But Padma did not even ask why Bhuv came to Thulz house😕. We know she does not even care a bit for Thulz, but could have asked MM the question.

It was nice to hear Sundari mom creditng Paati for upbringing Thulz with such good qualities!👍🏼

Bhuv calling Thulz "WasteLand" to the Jalra CP🤢. Rofl.. she is going to see soon how a wasteland is going to be honored to the throne of self-respect and love😉. Soon Bhuv will realise who the "waste-land" is.

So is it Thulz plan to send Sundari and her mom to go live in Lax house with the help of Prabha😲?? Not sure who will tell Prabha that Thulz is his step-sister. It would be nice if Sundari tells him😳. But Thulz said that she is going to talk to Bhuv too before this. So actually she is calling Bhuv as "amma" in the promo😕?? Lets see.
Edited by Pearl. - 11 years ago
Thanks Jaya for the wonderful update...😃...First thing after watching episode I wanted to tell is...Great escape Jaya..😆🤗...Poor Baghi...😒...like u said athu enna avar for lakshman...😡

Haha...I never thought i would write this - "Padma was the star of the day" 👏⭐️...Like said earlier, for her its only MM/her children...and her dialogues towards MM..👍🏼...She herself told about the reason for her arrogant behaviour...her only unacceptable quality is - she can love her family and okie i agree she can even hate T, but why think T shd end up in a mess and spoil her life...if she wants her family to be good...keep away T, but why try to spoil her life...this is the biggest flaw of Padma...FOr MM Padma seemed to be an angel and for a second i though MM anytime would fall at Padma feet and say...awww u r theivam nu...before Bhu anyone is theivam...

Think of the devil and there she is...CP...CP kum sweet a...😡🤢...Loser Bhuvana and her 🤬 talks...😡...Madam lakshman mela kovama irukangalam...
And best was...lakshman...she is chellama angry and i will samathana paduthufy am...Arggg...oh...so samathanam aprom gulab jamoon a...be careful lakshman...do u know how to treat ur mouth, in case if that gulab jamoon is made of gum as a punishment for talking against Bhu...or may be specially asked the maid to prepare it with salt...🤢...eppadi saptalum both not going to urupadufy...

Now, I agree that T/TPS have planned something against Bhu...hmm wonder what...But this plan should equally target lakshman too, as far as Bhu shd be punished Lakshman shd also be atleast indirectly...no excuses for both...🤔...both are equally at mistake...😡...
With a little of lip reading, I guess both of them are going into Lax's house🥳
Why did they have to replay her dialogues?  
Liked Padma's speech. She talked sense into MM😊
Why this kolaveri director? All senior citizen romance
Think of the devil and there she is. But I liked her question. What did you get of disposing of the waste land?
My favorite gulab jamun in wrong hands😔!
There will be importance for Praba, Lax, Sundari, Bhu, CP, Thulasi in the upcoming scenes. I hope there is equal importance for Tamil also🤔
Thanks Jeya for the wonderful update😃

The conversation between Thulasi and TPS was good.
Padma talked so nice to MM. It was so good to see her.
Grr ... CP and Bhu eat sweets and just get fat. they are only 🤢
Thanks for the Lovely Update plus Comments my dear Jaya Akka!😃

I wonder if Mr.Puppet aka Mr.Lakshman will accept Thulasi's plan through TPS's mom
😕

Padma was really super in today's episode
⭐️...She is of course way way better than those 3 shameless creatures out there.

Shammu...see ur CP is  back
😛...the super duper romance is tomorrow Edited by Tanu. - 11 years ago
Thanks for the update Jaya.

Padma was good for a change. I can understand MM's pain. But he is too self centered. He did not feel even a bit bad for T to P.  She may hate T and would probably feel super happy on hearing T's hand got broken, that too by her own mother. But I can't believe he did not tell anything. P never asked why Bhu visited T. Its quite strange.

Last part was plain disgusting.
Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
Thanks Vjayam for a lovely update! 😃

I never thought i would tell this about Padma one day - i loved her in today's episode 😳.

The last scene was just 🤢 and more to come tomorrow 🤢. Pity tomorrow's updater 🤗 as she has to update such a wonderful magical romance of such a lovely pair with super nice chemistry 🤢...hurrayy 😭

Edited by Gunz. - 11 years ago
Thanks Vijayam for the nice update.

Padma was super today when MM was feeling bad for himself. Now,if B meets Padma,their fight will be nice to watch.😉

T has a big plan,wonder what could it be. Hope she doesnt have any plans to stay with B. TT romance ku too many obstacles...when TT decided they will have time for themselves on sundays,this B came and now this revenge track. Hope TT get some nice scenes in the future.

So T has become waste land... liked it when CP asked what did she get when she sold the land,B couldnt answer. So tomorrow,lax is going to pacify B and then the wonderful gulab jamun scene. Jamun saapdra aasaiye vittu pochu😕