23/4: PK wins battle but loses war

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey hi everybody.
            Lagta hain ki PK ki dhulai ne thoda rang laaya hain CVs par. I think she is returning to her sensible self. If that is true πŸ€—to CVs from myside.
            We see the precap after PK says take it easy. PK ki dhulai RK ke haathon. PK is back and she smartly convinces RK that we can deal this together. Hug scene.
              Itne dinon baad kuch toh mila. Isi se kaam chaalu. PK thinks that one of the two NKS and KS is wrong for sure. Now she thinks as though she is just an observer not an experiencer.
              Just coz KS is my brother, he can't be true and CID avatar ke liye thaiyyar PK. She so softly ruffles RK's hair while he is sleeping and she realises that the recent developments are taking a toll on their relation too.
               HAPPY REALISATION PK.
             Meanwhile we see Sharmas thinking and talking about something and my mom didn't find it necessary to watch those scenes and she changed channel. So sorry except that Sr. Sharma feels dizzy by holding his right side part of head. I think its gonna take a toll on his health big time and the Sharmas get worried. Poor KS takes him to their Doctor's clinic and the doc is not available. The receptionist refers another doctor who answers rudely that he is busy.
                One thing I observed here is KS says Dr
. Shah is their family doctor. Isn't Dr. Shah the name of the doc who tells RK that PK is free of BC? Also if I remember, when Sudhir faints in their house, the doc to whom Shipra makes a call is Dr. Ahuja. So kahan se kahan aagaye. Consistency CVs consistency. U r the makers of these characters and u ought to remember ur creations.
                I felt bad for KS and SS. Had they been as affluent as Kapoors hadn't they got the appointment in a minute. Middle class woes. But Sudhir's health might play a great role in future given the direction PK's relation is heading.
           Mama is bhalle bhalle that Chotti is coming home that evening and again tries to ignite fire between RaYa by saying about PK left without informing RK about anything. Aag pe paani bujhaane ka kaam Rishabh.
              After that statue thing, Rishabh got one-liner today. I think CVs can develop this character.
           Nih is shown struck in traffic jam. Natasha's ward is shown and a man enters.
               I
suddenly had a terrified feeling that it is Sid a few of us discussed that it was he who had hurt NKS with the knife.. Donno whats with that. But here KS enters. Finally he got enough brains and guts to enter his wife'shospital room and speak to her. He says everything he has gone through and also what his sister is going through coz she has fallen in RK's nazar. I found that KS who stoodup for her sister in the initial episodes.Now is the entry of future star Sumona. What asterrific actor she is?Amazing.ST and RK effect seems to be great on her. She is showing great talents. She confesses everything including her problem with her MIL and SIL. KS promises her that they would stay separately. PK is standing outside worried. She doesn't want KS to hurt her or even NKS to hurt herself. See she realised in the previous scene. She turns into a surprised self after seeing them hug each other. She enters and here NKS confesses her everything including Nih hitting her. PK gets the shock of her life. She finds it is ok on NKS part to do these because she wants to stay separately but y Niharika ji? Madam, atleast now co-relate those threads dear.
             She calls RK and says Nuts is fine.
How I wished NKS to grab the phone andtell RK about everything.But picture abhi baaki hain mere dost. NKS wants to surprise her bhai. Tu ne toh itne saare surprises de diya hain Chotti ab tu jo hi kahegi woh jhatka hi hoga.
             PK in her car and gets a call from RK asking her to reach home coz Ma has asked.
  STji I bow to u here. Wow! She was relieved that her kids' problem was solved.  Yet she couldn't share that with her hubby coz NKS didn't want to. She wanted everything to be clear out between them and her tears and the way she hugged her phone, her silence everything was just in tune with the emotions of the scene. Greatacting ST.
          In  the middle, we have a speed breaker ( Vikram Neha ) who are still unaware of happenings in their friends' life. 😑
         Precap was scarier than the thursday's one. RK is shouting at PK after knowing that she has left his sister in her husband's care and says he has hurt my Chotti and final nail was open ur eyes Damnit.
Arey RK tu kab apni eyes open karega damnit. Atleast speak up NKS atleast now. But Niharika is going to play a bigger game with NKS's life.
       Seeing the precap made my calmer moods again onto fire. No more sleepiness for me after the precap. I wanted to sleep but no, they don't want us to sleep. But it is moving fast. PK was sensible again after quite a long time. KS got a chance to play his role. And Sumona is excelling, for me she is the show stealer today. Hats off Sumona.
           Precap seems to be scarier that I had to lose sleep. It made my mind which was getting calmer after the episode again onto an adrenaline surge.

Edited by ravichitra - 11 years ago
nice update chitra di, πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ u explain everything very well, yester day episode was too good for me i really like it, i think after 3 days waiting we got a wounderful episode, yesterday Drama Queen Nutz & Bechara PAti &  Beta KS did good job, once again CVs proved that how much confusing character Natz is ,i really can't understand her transformation, when she will turn it's really uncertain. Niharika know that her psycho beti ka koi varosa nahi hai fir bhi usiko istemal kar rahe hai, apni plan ko anzam dene ke liye, ab God hi usse bacha sakte hai Apni Pk ke haath se.now yesterday bestest part was RaYa convo scene, no BD i m really happy to see them an one frame, both RK & PK did great job, love the way in which PK convince RK, & also very happy to see RK in y.day episode he again proved how much he loved his Gudiya Kapoor. & Finally Hug scene a tight hug scene, i just waiting 4 it, loved it, 4 that meri taaraf se both PK & RK ko muhaaa.but yesterday episode ki Bad side bhi tha one is VikHa  part how they r not aware about present situation in KM, just disgusting, & another part is surprise part when priya told Ram that natz will give him a surprise, i am really  worried about Priya, surprise dene ke chakkar main oh khudhi nah surprise ho jaye. Finger crossed
Edited by jakther - 11 years ago
thank u so much 4 the quick update... 😊... i was able to catch only half of the episode... wat a scary precap yaar... kal kya hone waalaa hai... fingers crossed... aur the promo... it was much scary... niharika ko koi goli maar dena chahiye... πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
thank you chitra di for the update...
promo aur precap dekar mujhe bhi neend nayi arahi hai...
uss Niharika bachi ko toh kabhi nahi chodunga...😑
Chitra - i will  come back with my 'what the" .. later on your take  😲
Originally posted by ravichitra

We see the precap after PK says take it easy. PK ki dhulai RK ke haathon. PK is back and she smartly convinces RK that we can deal this together. Hug scene. Itne dinon baad kuch toh mila. Isi se kaam chaalu. PK thinks that one of the two NKS and KS is wrong for sure. Now she thinks as though she is just an observer not an experiencer. Just coz KS is my brother, he can't be true and CID avatar ke liye thaiyyar PK. She so softly ruffles RK's hair while he is sleeping and she realises that the recent developments are taking a toll on their relation too. HAPPY REALISATION PK. 
FINALLY!! IT'S ABOUT TIME! πŸ‘
             PK in her car and gets a call from RK asking her to reach home coz Ma has asked. ST ji I bow to u here. Wow! She was relieved that her kids' problem was solved.  Yet she couldn't share that with her hubby coz NKS didn't want to. She wanted everything to be clear out between them and her tears and the way she hugged her phone, her silence everything was just in tune with the emotions of the scene. Great acting ST.
ST was just superb in this scene.  Now we get to see the real PK.  I kinda wished Ram would have heard her tears on the phone.. ahhh that would have been so cute! 
I know i'm a little dramatic but whatever πŸ˜³

great update ravichitra.. you got the salients beautifully... and RK and Skshi were truly great... and like you said Sumona was excellent. Karthik earned quite a few brownie points today did he not!!! But what is this that I read that there is a promo about Niharika asking Priya to divorce Ram? Did you see it.. is there a link? Now I am totally worried... 
today was totaly googly episdoe...i was thinking today their misunderstanding will rises more...but raya all tension washyed out...but again precap was googly...it create again problem btwn raya...now this promo...uff...its supar googly...its realy confusing...cv totaly want that we only think about it...nothing else...

Great take Chitra. It's great to see PK back! Dulai does work haanπŸ˜‰ but let's hope they are consistent.

Wrt the Doc hungama, I am bad with rememberin Doc names but the whole scene felt a little off. May be it was just added to show that Sudhir's health is not all too well.

Sumona was truly the show stealer! Let's see when will Priya correlate the threads and Ram will realize the evil trio's intentions. When either of them do, it is fireworks.

Over all a great episode and wonderful observations from you!! Awesome as usual!
Edited by fosla - 11 years ago
I would not say that she lost the war  yet since she is going to come back with a bang. I think this is just a setback.