Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

|| *Parvarrish Episode Discussion Thread #1* ||

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Parvarrish Episode Discussion Thread

This is the official EDT (Episode Discussion Thread) In This thread, Members can discuss Daily Episodes. Please post all ONE-LINERS here!

Rest one-liner posts will be Merged or Closed.

Ridz & Ravz

-Parvarrish Development Team

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
1 min for the episode.. πŸ˜ƒ
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
is anyone providing the HighLights??

Ridzzi... r u watching now??πŸ˜ƒ
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Netri will be doing the WU

Till then, here i go with the LU :)

Episode begins with Ginny saying her dialogue from her play, She leaves for school, Ginny reaches School, auditorium. Mini miss is giving them instructions about all that they need to have during their performance, she wants a truthfulness in their acting.

Sweety and Pinky are on their sewing machine. Sweety is getting irritated, since she has a lot of work, Sweety calls Pinky, Pinky tells, i will get all the costumes soon to u.

Mini miss is getting angry since Ginny is really nervous. Ginny does her acting, but in a nervous way, Mini miss scolds her. Zara and Sunny come in for acting. Sunny is helping Zara in the dialogues, Mini miss tells him not to help her. Mini miss asks them to do their acting properly and everyone do their part properly which makes her Happy.

Koyal along with few girls plan something, Sunny hears it, Sunny reports it to Ginny, Sweety-Pinky bring the costumes.

Zaras parents make a big drama regarding Sunny sending a card for Zara, they are disturbed with this, Pinky asks for sorry, but they say they don't want Zara to participate in the play. Koyal and her friends are near the costumes. Sunny who was following them, goes behind Zara and forgets about Koyal and the 2 girls, Sweety leaves that place in search of Pinky and Koyal and her friends walk into the room.

-break- 😳

will do the next part soon
greenleaf007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sorry Didn't see yesterday's episode but this all i could manage from Today's :

Gini Leaving from Home and telling her parents to come to her Naatak. In School, they practise where Minni miss is constantly rectifying wherever she is going wrong. Gini's Rival(sorry dont know her name) is planning on Ruining the Play and Sunny-The Bodyguard overhears it
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Sunny gave the card to Zara... 🀣🀣🀣 That too he has drew Boy Girl and Hearts... 🀣 Sunny Rajkumar pyar me kya kya kar rahe hai... 🀣 

Mere ek Didi ke ladke ne... uski class me ek ladki ki Pappi le li thi... 🀣 to use bhi maar padi thi teacher se... 🀣🀣 is generation ke bachhe bhi na... 😎
Edited by Sachi16 - 12 years ago
greenleaf007 thumbnail
Uh sorry. i didn't knew you would be doing it πŸ˜Š
greenleaf007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sachi16

Sunny gave the card to Zara... 🀣🀣🀣 That too he has drew Boy Girl and Hearts... 🀣 Sunny Rajkumar pyar me kya kya kar rahe hai... 🀣 

Mere ek Didi ke ladke ke... uski class me ek ladki ki Pappi le li thi... 🀣 to use bhi maar padi thi teacher se... 🀣🀣 is generation ke bachhe bhi na... 😎

But that Card was a Good morning card😳. and Pinky says "Aray usme kya hai? Woh aise card mujhe bhi deta hai, apne papa, beheno aur mere Papa ko bhi" πŸ€£

BTW, why would Netri Do a Written update after your Live update ? Her WU is small than your LU πŸ€£
Edited by greenleaf007 - 12 years ago
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
2nd Part
Pinky is in search of Sunny and meets Sweety and asks her, where's Sunny. Ginny asks her friends to go and she runs to search for Sunny. Pinky tells the entire situation to Sweety. Sweety tells, Mad People, they are crazy. Pinky tells, I'll go to search Sunny.

Ginny comes in the auditorium, Mini miss tells her that she has a lot of expectation from her and that she will want her to do her best, and if she hears a single bad comment, she will come in her dreams and trouble her. πŸ€£ Ginny tells, I don't want that, nor will i give u a chance, since my exams are coming, i don't want such dreams that disturb me.. Ginny finds Sunny and tells that Pinky and Sweety are in search of him. Mini miss tells the children to go and wear their costumes.

Sweety comes in the Room and doesn't find a single back of costumes. The teacher who was speaking to Zara's parents tells, Such parents are so irritating, Sweety informs her that all the costumes are missing. The Children come in for the costumes, Sweety asks them do they know anything about the bags, the children tells, No, we have come for the costumes.

Will do the 3rd part as it comes 😳
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Originally posted by: greenleaf007

But that Card was a Good morning card😳. and Pinky says "Aray usme kya hai? Woh aise card mujhe bhi deta hai, apne papa, beheno aur mere Papa ko bhi" πŸ€£

BTW, why would Netri Do a Written update after your Live update ? Her WU is small than your LU πŸ€£

Are tune use dekha tha jab wo Card bana raha tha...

usne ek ladka banaya tha... ek ladki banai thi... aur bahot sare Hearts banaye the... 🀣🀣 isiliye Zara ke mummy ne issue kiya hoga... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

aur Pinky to hai hi bholi bhali... rotdu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†