|| *Parvarrish Episode Discussion Thread #1* || - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Sachi16

Are tune use dekha tha jab wo Card bana raha tha...

usne ek ladka banaya tha... ek ladki banai thi... aur bahot sare Hearts banaye the... 🀣🀣 isiliye Zara ke mummy ne issue kiya hoga... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

aur Pinky to hai hi bholi bhali... rotdu πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Miss. Rotdu ke pass Kangi anhi hai kya? She is looking Junglee. πŸ˜† 
But I loved when Sunny said to Zara Mom-Dad "Pairi pauna Auntyjee and uncle ji" and Pinky ne sar pakad liya apna  πŸ€£
Koyal jese bachhe sach mein hote hai... πŸ˜” they want to take revenge for evrything... πŸ˜• and their Parents also don't make them learn that every rolse is important... not just the Main Lead...

Koyal's mom was doing Costume designing... but she left as her Daughter didn't get the main girl role in play... and now if parents will encourage this type of Bribery behaviour in front of children... what are they gonna learn... πŸ₯±
3rd Part
Sweety informs Mini miss about the costumes Bag's missing, Mini miss panics and asks the rest to search for the bags.

Mini miss tells, no matter what, the play will happen. She asks the men to put the lights properly and then checks all the lights.

Jeet comes to the school. Pinky introduces him. Sunny comes and tells Pinky that the clothes are missing, Sunny takes peri pana from Zara's parents, A worried Pinky goes to the costumes room.

The tr. tells, Whats happening, 1st this Zara's parents and now this Costumes missing. Pinky comes there. Pinky asks Sweety, what to do now. Sweety tells, I'll see, but this play will happen and definitely happen.

Precap
Sweety and Pinky get down working and start making costumes once again, on the other hand, Koyal makes Fun of Ginny by calling her DM, Down Market.

Sunny is sucha Naadan baccha πŸ˜†πŸ€£

@Nitika, U can do it tomo, since i have to do the WU, so u can do the Live Update 😳
Originally posted by greenleaf007

Miss. Rotdu ke pass Kangi anhi hai kya? She is looking Junglee. πŸ˜† 
But I loved when Sunny said to Zara Mom-Dad "Pairi pauna Auntyjee and uncle ji" and Pinky ne sar pakad liya apna  πŸ€£

Sunny is awesome... tune wo scene dekha tha.. jab wo Zara ko bolta hai... tumhara Bag mujhe de do mein uthaunga... 🀣 aur fir uthate waqt itni mushkil ho rahi thi kyunki apna bag to tha hi... zara ka bhi... bahot bhari ho gaya... fir bhi Mr. BodyGuard date rahe... bolte hai... nai mein utha lunga... 🀣 jabhi Zara ki shoe less nikal gai... to Sunny jhuka ur Zara ki shoe less bandh di... 🀣 OMG that was hilarious... aur Shoe less bandhte bandhte... wo Zara ke samne dekh Blush kar raha tha... 🀣🀣 You must see that scene... totally ROFL worthy... 🀣🀣 SUnny's expression was the most cutest ever... 😳

AUr ya... I don't know what Rupali does... but she doesn't do her Make-up properly... Even you can see dark circles under her eyes... doesn't look good... She looks older
Edited by Sachi16 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Sachi16

Koyal jese bachhe sach mein hote hai... πŸ˜” they want to take revenge for evrything... πŸ˜• and their Parents also don't make them learn that every rolse is important... not just the Main Lead...

Koyal's mom was doing Costume designing... but she left as her Daughter didn't get the main girl role in play... and now if parents will encourage this type of Bribery behaviour in front of children... what are they gonna learn... πŸ₯±

Agree. Children do catch their parent's Way of Behaviour, Lingo and somewhat thinking too. They should Scold when there is a need to and not just laugh it off saying "Haha Baccha hai" πŸ₯± .  

Minni miss is a Character i tell you. Scolds but at the time has a Small smile playing on her lips while scaring Ginni that she'll come in her Dreams πŸ˜†
😲 Haila, her update is smaller than mine LU 😳 that scares me πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

Sunny is sucha Naadan baccha πŸ˜†πŸ€£

@Nitika, U can do it tomo, since i have to do the WU, so u can do the Live Update 😳

First of all its Nikita but call me Nikki πŸ˜†

And No, please dont leave this LU ka biness on meπŸ˜† . I may come online or sometimes not. so Yeah, DOnt rely on me. but i can try for tommorow πŸ˜Š

And one more thing, Why do you need to Two updates? Isn't LU enough for WU today  as You covered almost everything as far i know ? Just asking😊 ...   

Agree. Children do catch their parent's Way of Behaviour, Lingo and somewhat thinking too. They should Scold when there is a need to and not just laugh it off saying "Haha Baccha hai" πŸ₯± .  

Minni miss is a Character i tell you. Scolds but at the time has a Small smile playing on her lips while scaring Ginni that she'll come in her Dreams πŸ˜†

Mini miss is behaving little soft after Ginny did Audition... you wud have watched her earlier... She was horrible... shouting left right... and even Fenko Chalk on Ginny when she was not able to remember her Lines... was such a bad n rude behaviour of Mini miss in front of everyone... Ginny even lost confidence... but then Sweety made her positive n COnfident again with her Direct encouragement... 😊

First of all its Nikita but call me Nikki πŸ˜†

And No, please dont leave this LU ka biness on meπŸ˜† . I may come online or sometimes not. so Yeah, DOnt rely on me. but i can try for tommorow πŸ˜Š

And one more thing, Why do you need to Two updates? Isn't LU enough for WU today  as You covered almost everything as far i know ? Just asking😊 ...   

I agree here... Why wud be need 2 updates??

We can copy paste the LUs in one post n make WU.. coz Ridzzi you have covered almost everything precisely... πŸ˜ƒ