Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice, Shilu, we'll surely find someway out πŸ˜³ don worry! 
greenleaf007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Chalo Guys me gotta go.Dinner time. Had fun discussing something πŸ˜ƒ

Bubye Sachi,Ridzi and P.J πŸ˜‰

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Bye Nikki πŸ€— Cyaa Soon 😳

Happy DinneringπŸ˜† 
Edited by -Ridzzi- - 12 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@sachi and niks...definitely agree with Sunny and his love story...i have a relative..small boy of 6 years...and he keeps talking abt this girl..🀣 and when we ask him about her...he starts blushing(though he doesnt understand what we are teasing abt...πŸ˜†) all movies ka asar...πŸ˜†

and todays generation have different kinds of friends...class friends, bench friends, lunch friends, bus friends...🀣
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
^^ Agree, such Children are so Innocent, so if such a thing happens, Parents shouldn't act or over react like that, just for  a GM Card, so much tamasha.. πŸ€”πŸ€£

And Kong, Yuck, i can't believe that, if i was given a role like hers i would've tried to do it the BEST, so that i would be appreciated equally how much the lead is being appreciated. πŸ˜›

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@sachi and niks...definitely agree with Sunny and his love story...i have a relative..small boy of 6 years...and he keeps talking abt this girl..🀣 and when we ask him about her...he starts blushing(though he doesnt understand what we are teasing abt...πŸ˜†) all movies ka asar...πŸ˜†

and todays generation have different kinds of friends...class friends, bench friends, lunch friends, bus friends...🀣

Shwets.. you bet they have a lot Movies ka asar... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 6 years kya... 3-4 years ke bhi talk like my girl friend... 🀣🀣

@Bold -- So true... we only had friends... inke to categories bhi hai... 🀣
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ridzzi-

^^ Agree, such Children are so Innocent, so if such a thing happens, Parents shouldn't act or over react like that, just for  a GM Card, so much tamasha.. πŸ€”πŸ€£

And Kong, Yuck, i can't believe that, if i was given a role like hers i would've tried to do it the BEST, so that i would be appreciated equally how much the lead is being appreciated. πŸ˜›

@Bold -- Riddzi, that is how any normal person wud behave... 😊

But did you see Koyal's Mom reaction when Mini Miss selected Ginny for main role... Koyal's Mom rejected costumes desgining...  and that she did in front of everyone, Koyal was there too... This made Koyal think that side role is not as important as is the main role... πŸ˜•

Hence, I said Parents action makes impression on Children's mind... Koyal is behaving the same as her Mom behaved... and hence is on ruining the show... 😑
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sachi16

Shwets.. you bet they have a lot Movies ka asar... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 6 years kya... 3-4 years ke bhi talk like my girl friend... 🀣🀣

@Bold -- So true... we only had friends... inke to categories bhi hai... 🀣

In some time..we will have pencil friend, eraser friend...🀣
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

In some time..we will have pencil friend, eraser friend...🀣

no wonder... we will have... aur airtel ne to song bhi de diya hai... har ek friend jaruri hota hai... relating to today's friend's categories... 🀣

BTW -- did you see in yesterday's epi.. How Sunny comes n DO Peri Pona to Zara's Mom Dad... 🀣 He was so cute and even when he was following Koyal n Gang... 🀣 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Peri Pona...was ultimate...🀣

and Bodyguard Sunny sach main body guard ban gaya...πŸ˜†