~*~ Suchita Trivedi Appreciation Thread ~*~

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

~*~ Suchita Trivedi ~*~

One of the finest and talented gujarati actress entertained us as meenakshi in baa bahoo baby and now this. Looking forward to see more of her personality.

Anyone remember her from gujarati serial called Sapna na vavetar? She's definetly good at what she is doing. :D Keep it up

Edited by Dishetz - 11 years ago
she's really gud as sanyukta...πŸ‘πŸΌ...
I really like her acting as Sanyuta She is just perfect for the role and her expressions wowπŸ‘πŸ‘
I've seen her do three roles and she did them all fantastically.

Sanyukta, Meenakshi and Shilpa in Kahaani.

Brilliant Actress!
I think she is amazing, she plays the character very well.

btw can i ask everyone to comment on her page, i commented last and because no one else comments i can comment again

do i get an award for using the word comment the most in one sentence lol
I love Sanyukta. A loving, empathetic yet strict mother. Suchita is awesome. Personally I feel she suits the role best. No one else could have done justice to this role. 

@Sneakyboo: Feel good that u have helped her retain her position in I-F. U should award urself for that.  And yes, I think one can comment twice a day on the fan page. 
Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

I love Sanyukta. A loving, empathetic yet strict mother. Suchita is awesome. Personally I feel she suits the role best. No one else could have done justice to this role. 

@Sneakyboo: Feel good that u have helped her retain her position in I-F. U should award urself for that.  And yes, I think one can comment twice a day on the fan page. 
I actually can't comment twice a day... i have tried believe me, i think some people can but some can't it's weird. The problem i had with Sanyuktas page was because i was the last comment, IF won't let me post again till another person posts.
Originally posted by sneakyboo

I actually can't comment twice a day... i have tried believe me, i think some people can but some can't it's weird. The problem i had with Sanyuktas page was because i was the last comment, IF won't let me post again till another person posts.
Just checked and you posted Thank you very much πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by sneakyboo

@red- yes this prob happened wid sumtym...... one day i can comment twice a day bt nxt day i cant...dis happens wid me n it really annoys me...😑.. i dont know wats d prob😑
Plzz someone comment on her page.. After the last comment, I can't make make a second comment till anyne else comments