*||* Saathi of the Week #21 *||*

Posted: 11 years ago

Hello everyone and welcome to the BALH Member of the Week activity, also known as Saathi of the Week.

Coming to our next MOTW recipient for the 2012 year, please join me in congratulating none other than:

azk92

Congratulations azk92!πŸ€—

You are now officially on the hot seat until next week!🐷

Feel free to use the sig below to flaunt your special status for this week!πŸ˜ƒ

And to kick off the activity, here are some questions
-------------------------------------------

User name:

Profession/info about Education:

Date of birth: 

How did you get started with India-forums?

Why the username azk92?

Hobbies:

Your Favourite:

Colour :

Food :

Sport :

Outfit :

Serial :

Movie :

-------------------------------------------

So what are you waiting for?.. Fire away with your questions for azk92!

Banners and Logos by: Starry.phoenix
 Amber

Edited by jakther - 11 years ago
Happy to see u here...hope u enjoy ur stay on the hot seat...
Congrats Amber..
Enjoy ur hot seat..
Congratulations Amber! I think i may post 1001 questions for you as lakhi told me to do!!🀣🀣
Originally posted by -varun-

Congratulations Amber! I think i may post 1001 questions for you as lakhi told me to do!!🀣🀣

Abe lakhi ki main toh.. koi baat nahi. i'll get even with her...πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

waise, dont you have to study? πŸ˜›
Edited by azk92 - 11 years ago

Thanks guys! For my 500th post, halfway to goldie, Here's the answer to some of the questions:

User name: azk92

Profession/info about Education: University Student, BSc Majoring in Human Kinetics

Date of birth: April 7th 1992

How did you get started with India-forums? Looking for some episodes a long time ago, don't remember for what show, and then now I read something and came to check it out.. Didn't realize i had an ID and apparently I did with that email address and so i logged on and voila, addiction shuru πŸ˜›

Why the username azk92initials + birth year πŸ˜³ kind of boring i know, i wanted to change it but then now everyone knows it lol 

Hobbies: Dramas, movies, hanging with friends, doing stuff with family, travelling.. no real hobbies because i like trying new things. i give up on stuff really easily and move on to something new πŸ˜Š

Your Favourite:

Colour : Pink/Light Blue/Brown

Food : Chinese πŸ˜›

Sport : Play: Basketball, Watch: Soccer

Outfit : For everyday wear: Yoga pants and a hoodie πŸ˜› the comfier, the better πŸ‘πŸΌ

Serial : everyone guess? you got it! BALH! never ever been so obsessed with a drama like this before... πŸ˜³

Movie : Kal Ho Na Ho πŸ˜

Edited by azk92 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by azk92

</div>

Abe lakhi ki main toh.. koi baat nahi. i'll get even with her...πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

waise, dont you have to study?πŸ˜›

<div>
dont worry...i have a question bank stored as a separate file..i simply have to copy and paste..πŸ˜›

@lakhi..look at amber..she is giving you open challenge! Band baja do iski!πŸ˜† she didnt even confirm whether you told me to post 1000 questions which i reality you didnt!! πŸ˜† well well i see amber getting a tough call now🀣
Amby congos dear. Welcome to hot seat. Cheers. Have a great time here
Originally posted by azk92

Thanks guys! For my 500th post, halfway to goldie, Here's the answer to some of the questions:

User name: azk92

Profession/info about Education: University Student, BSc Majoring in Human Kinetics

Date of birth: April 7th 1992

How did you get started with India-forums? Looking for some episodes a long time ago, don't remember for what show, and then now I read something and came to check it out.. Didn't realize i had an ID and apparently I did with that email address and so i logged on and voila, addiction shuru πŸ˜›

Why the username azk92initials + birth year πŸ˜³ kind of boring i know, i wanted to change it but then now everyone knows it lol 

Hobbies: Dramas, movies, hanging with friends, doing stuff with family, travelling.. no real hobbies because i like trying new things. i give up on stuff really easily and move on to something new πŸ˜Š

Your Favourite:

Colour : Pink/Light Blue/Brown

Food : Chinese πŸ˜›

Sport : Play: Basketball, Watch: Soccer

Outfit : For everyday wear: Yoga pants and a hoodie πŸ˜› the comfier, the better πŸ‘πŸΌ

Serial : everyone guess? you got it! BALH! never ever been so obsessed with a drama like this before... πŸ˜³

Movie : Kal Ho Na Ho πŸ˜

Amber.. Many congratulations!! Seeing the josh of our members, you might become a goldie in this
threadπŸ˜‰ Congrats once again. Can't wait to know more about u other than your love for Ram!