Aasman Se Aage

New promo !!! updated video

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Meenakshi is shown coming for auditions, Akshat and his brother shown , Akshat says' these kind of people also come for auditions, kya?'
Karishma also says ' Bikhari log bhi aa jate hai auditions dene' . I am not very sure about the things said by me. Basically auditions at ASA office maybe and Meenaxi upset, crying says ' I will not be afraid' and touches her mata rani locket. 
I saw promo only once so pardon the mistakes
.πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3j_I7LQDfg&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by rekha03 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for promo..yeah saw it too morning..

All were like staring at her and all of them like class people and she was in a simple outfit..

We did hear how down market..the two brothers same and karishma..bikhari bhi audition dene aate hein..shows their mentality as they come from a better background..

Love meenakshi's confidence while touching the Maa Durga locket..she will fight it and i 'm sure till the end..
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank u for sharing the promo. she will make it and we all are sure of it. πŸ˜³
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Rekha for sharing the promo.

I think this is from the first every promo showing the contestants who want to touch fame and then you have these two brothers, and Karishma and Meenakshi, So its a durga's pendent not a shiva pendent which I thought it was,

Meenakshi is a simple lower class working class poverty line stuck girl , They are thick skined when it comes to people degrading them, But then as the path to fame is shone, the hurdles they come across and the way emotions will emote will be what shown.

Here how she deals in that side is what even DC knows somewhere and when she falters in the path then the challenge will become tough for her only ...

Hope they upload the promo on the website.
rekha02 thumbnail
Shanti, see the uploaded promo
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank u Rekha for sharing the video too. πŸ˜³
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rekha thanks for video ..😊

One thing to observe the  brother who says yeh bhi dance karegi..siddant looks up at him and i feel he will may be the only one to support meenakshi among these cheap mentality  people..
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
She is confident sfter touching her Durga Maa... Symbolic ... She is going to travel till the end...
rekha02 thumbnail
Karishma is mean, Angad is the one who said nothing
rekha02 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ApoorvaFan

She is confident sfter touching her Durga Maa... Symbolic ... She is going to travel till the end...

she has to , she is the lead after allπŸ˜‰