**SI Picture Gallery** NO COMMENTS - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
16th jan epi  very strange and eyeopener. Just to prove his mardangi he killed 8girls and the last was saved from his clutches due to the alertness of culprits father .He suspected him right  from the beginning becoz of his strange behaviour If he had been more alert and visilant more girls could be saved. Jab jago tabhi savera!
In india also guys become psychic not becoz of loneliness but due to hurtful remark of a pross.We should be careful not to hurt any ones feelings.And parents ,how they can be more visilant?
MB your hosting is applaudable.Besides romantic role this new dimention also suits you. You are excelent in any avtar.Hats off to you and brave father of Rupesh!
Thanks chitra for fab pics Mb is again fab in hosting this epi of 19th jan about bemale shadi 27year old Anurag Khanna and Rahika Menon.Anurag an ambitius young man who came to bombay to try his luck in Bolywood and for this kuch bhi karne ko taiyar apne boss ki death ke bad jo film producer tha ,uski wife per dore dalkar shadi ki aur phir murder karvya yeh to Radhika ki koshish se hi veh police ki grift mein aya aur murder mein uska hathh bhi.Maya kum umre thi per samajhdaar. culprit ko doshi thahrakr hi dum liya .Agar Radhika ne pehle hi apni beti ki baat maan li hoti toh veh aaj jinda hoti
This mumbai special mein I liked MB's hosting Voh jis kadar apne ko persononify karte hain defendent ke saath aur unki ankho mein jo dard dikhai deta hai veh mujhe kisi aur mein dikhai nahi deta.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us" border="">

Edited by mamta-s - 11 years ago
5th feb epi on the horrors of modern technology ib phone and pronography
Every high school and college going girls and boys have it specially in big cities.Its advantageous and disadvantageous both If its misused then can bring havoc.Ruhi ,daughter of mahantji ,becomes a target due to no fault of hers Just becoz she is exact replica of a girl Rupal who works ina hotel who is also a victim of four boys who takes her ashllel photo and molest her,What working girls have to go through!What has happened to this rishi muniyo ke desh ko.Haivaniyat ka nanga nach ho reha hai.
Rupali tries to commit suecide twice becoZ her indecent pis are on the mobile of each and every class mate.2nd time she goes in coma Now her father has to fight the battle and he discovers that Rupal who is replica of his daughter had to succumbs to this torture.Ist her father refuses to go to police but on insistance of rupal he agrees and 4 culprits are punished then Media also comes to resque.and in the end Ruhi also comes out of coma.But what a hell the parents have to go through
MB you are superb.I have no words for your perfect anchoring.How you visualise the pain of the father and depicts it through your expressions is priceless.In the end you tell us to be alert and keep a watch on our kids.Savdhan or surakshit rehen !Its an eyeopener to parents Salam to mahantji.

Episode 11th feb anchored by Mohnish Behl
I am shocked to see that doodh peete bachon ki marriage abhi bhi after 67 yrs of independence ,manyataa rakhti hai gaon ka haal abhi bhi vaisa hai jasa pehle tha Itne kanoon bangaye against child marriage per samaj ko nahi badla jaa saka.
aisi hi ek kahani hai Kusum ki jisko apni shadi yaad hi nahi hai But with her determination she with the help of her brother and ngo gets her marriage annuled .And now working with the ngo to bring awreness in women.So its true if you give your heart and soul to your fight and never give up ,You win.This mantra in life helps you! I salute her 
Mb your anchoring is stupensous . You are unique in this avtaar too.How you describe Kusum.s journey her fight against injustice and preventing childmarriage .Actually illetracy si the root cause of this She was educated so she could fight for her right 
Today I read I read the story of Kalpana saroj who was also a victim of child marriage at the tender age of 12 . She gave her heart an soul to the fight got remarried and now Ceo of Kamani tubes a 100 million worth company BBc.s Rajini vaidyanathan captured her journey a symbol of dalit struggle to mark their arrival on top. From rags to riches I s**t her too.