Thanks Mamta Let us hope star does promos of MB's anchoring the episodes of SI
SARLAPRA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice siggy thanks for sharing with us
-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Star should definitely do that if they want the show ranking up , Sarla :)
mdp2412 thumbnail
Dear monishji,
  Iam really appreciate about savdhan india show. But why only womens are always shown as a goddess in this show. Why men are always blamed in this show? I really don't understand what savdhan india is proving in Indians life!
   If you go to the forum of www.498a.org where you will find all the mens are being harassed by women after marriage regarding dowry and Domestic violence to their husband and their families. In which many mens have committed suicide and the rating of men suicide is more than women now.
 Womens are legally harassing mens in all ways. Why do those topic are not brought into this TV show. Why always womens are showed as goddess and prayed even though she acts like demon. Iam not pointing out all the womens, iam only pointing out the women's who misuse laws and make their husband to fell in prey.

I BEG YOU TO SHOW THOSE KIND OF STORIES ALSO IN YOUR SHOW. its being said they womens and mens should be given equal rights. But i don't see anything is equally made rights. As mens are used as a dog or animals and being harassed by womens.

I have gone through this situation. So i know how my family and iam suffering from this kind of situation. But still law is favoring women's even though they misuse it. What kind of judgement is this... why mens have to suffer this kind of legal terrorism. Why law is sleeping??? why when there is womens association and no mens association to protect mens from being harassed by womens.

PLEASE DONT TAKE THIS AS A JOKE. AS I HAVE SEEN MANY MENS ARE FALLING IN PREY AND COMMITING SUICIDE.
mdp2412 thumbnail
PLEASE RATE MY POST AND TAKE THIS SERIOUS ISSUE TO THIS TV SHOW AND SHOW INDIA ABOUT THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE BEING HARASSED AND TORTURED BY WOMEN TO EXTRACT MONEY FROM MEN. WHY MEN ALWAYS HAVE TO PAY WOMEN AND AFTER DIVORCE ALSO THEY HAVE TO PAY HUGE AMOUNT TO WOMEN.  WHY WOMEN IN THIS GENERATION CANNOT MAKE THIER OWN LIVING. THEY ALWAYS DEPEND OF THEIR HUSBAND EVEN AFTER MARRIAGE AND AFTER DIVORCE ALSO. WHY MEN HAVE TO TAKE THEIR RESPONSIBILITY AFTER MARRAIGE AND AFTER DIVORCE ALSO...
Tears90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Edited by TearsTul - 11 years ago
-ajna- thumbnail
Great pictures as usual Chitra ! TFS !!
-ajna- thumbnail
Very impressed TearsTul !!! Congratulations !!! Keep it up !!! 
SARLAPRA thumbnail
Well done Chitra great pics
SARLAPRA thumbnail
2nd march ,good epi
Mahilaon mei jagriti aa rehi hei acha lega ki sas apne bete se jyada bahu per vishwas karti hei aur use insaaf dilane ke liye mohalle ki aurto ko sath lekar  gunehgaro ke office ke aage dharna deti hai aur media ki sahayata se safal bhi hoti hai bhagwan aisi sas sabko de.
MB ,you are unique .in this avtaar you have accessed new heights