BV - Apr 24th 2012 - Written Update

gaga_monster thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the update.looking foward to this trach..:)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why shd sugna invite aa without intimation to ms? Y can't she get it done through Shyam?
Sumi inko sahi tarika sikhaya nahi hai kya?
keep aside the aspect of respect,Atleast she cd try manage him...
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jagya lies when he's drunk ...usually people speak truth when they r drunk but he can lie then also...he was shocked at anandi signing divorce papers and he expected her to still hold on for him tht why he got drunk but he so confidently lied to Gauri tht he's drunk because of his family's rejection...had he told the real reason gauri mata would have another bout of tantrum 😛
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update !!!
Chytra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ohhh poor jagat you drank because your family don't care about you ?🤢😡 nalayak , gadha, besharam, awara, dokebaz they left you years ago and now when you have to sign papers you are feeling so bad??? In the bar you never thought once about your family. Male chavunistic 🐷. you want that poor girl to cry for your all her life while you romance various girls here???.

$#^%&#@%$#^%%^&^&*^*&(^&*^*&😡

I just want to use all the swear words for that wh***monger. But then i will be banned😡. What to do??? I am so very frustrated with his two timing mentality and freaking attitude.

If at all their are any jagat fans here i don't mind them throwing eggs at me

Originally posted by: ashahai_aamanke

ohhh poor jagat you drank because your family don't care about you ?🤢😡 nalayak , gadha, besharam, awara, dokebaz they left you years ago and now when you have to sign papers you are feeling so bad??? In the bar you never thought once about your family. Male chavunistic 🐷. you want that poor girl to cry for your all her life while you romance various girls here???.

$#^%&#@%$#^%%^&^&*^*&(^&*^*&😡

I just want to use all the swear words for that wh***monger. But then i will be banned😡. What to do??? I am so very frustrated with his two timing mentality and freaking attitude.

If at all their are any jagat fans here i don't mind them throwing eggs at me

Lol Asha..hope u r  feeling better now after venting ur frustration 🤣

Chytra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Perseus-

Lol Asha..hope u r  feeling better now after venting ur frustration 🤣

Yeah Asru I feel better , have seen a similar kind of freak doing the same with my friend so got so frustrated. These kind of guys need to get a bitter taste in their mouth for their life for playing with girls. Jagat is just a character but guys who do the suit should be deep fried in oil
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update😊
i got a doubt when i was watching the episode "waiter hasn't asked jagat to pay bill"😕
i think jagat is their daily customer😉
hope that project of irrigation undertook by a handsome who has all those qualities mentiones by haveli ppl in maha epi promo 😃😍
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Glad that the marriage b/w JaAn is over.  As for Jagya, what he wants is a harem - he wants both Gauri and Anandi to be his wives.  If possible, he'd come out of the TV and want to marry all the female posters here 😈

Anandi should get rid of that locket as well - just donate it to the next poverty stricken girl who approaches her for help, while Bhairon and others get rid of all mementos that have JaAn together.  In the meantime, Jagya should embrace being a ghar jamai.
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Good episode.

I liked it when Jagat said that ' my father/ DS came  all the way and without uttering anything they just rubbed the divorce papers on my face, as I mean nothing to them and never existed for them.'

This is exactly how he treated Anandi by rubbing his valuless marriage certificate with gauri on A's face. He for once didn't think, how would she feel? He for once didn't see the need to talking to her, before taking such a drastic action?

I am so glad he got  a chance to taste his own medicine.

I am so glad A stepped up to show J his 'aukaat'. Ds is right, it will take a lot for J to forget his past. Till now he never cared because he always took A for granted, but now that she has dumped him, he will not have any peace in mind.

Atleast A had everyone to support her to pass through the pain, but J won't even have G by his side eventually.

G only cares for J, until she accomplishes a selfish task out ot him, otherwise she is smart at doing stuff that she pleases, not that J does.