Aasman Se Aage

WU- April24th DC's plan/Meenakshi decides,newentry

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Please pardon my errors, I will fix it soon , Just completed, If I missed something please watch the video

It was an interesting episode loads of twists and turns fabricated.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Shanti for awesome update. so much happened in today's episode too...very fast paced. DCs twists and plans are out but there is more to it. He is thinking of TRPs already.
Cannot watch it now at work but it is difficult to hold on and wait.
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

Thank you so much shanti for the well detailed written update

the way apu was telling that gal sorry dont know  her name πŸ˜³ why he selected meenakshi 

omg the way he was dictating his style accent πŸ˜³

he is js d best 

waitin for the maardhaad scene seems like the audition tym is gonna b interesting 

thnx once again 

shanti05 thumbnail
DC's Chamchis name is SANDHYA...

She is the one who knows what is plans are but its half baked for her as DC will not reveal it entirely as he keeps everything for close watch ...

So the twists and turns will be seen only from his eyes and what his mind is calculating
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Shanti!!

very well written and in detail πŸ‘

what an episode really, the DC we saw yesterday in Meenakshi's home and today in the office they both are totally different.

and i was a bit correct in guessing that business man DC always dominates over normal Dev. πŸ˜›
shanti05 thumbnail
I think he has become like this over a period of time...

I want to see the actual Dev.. I want to know his journey as he is totally two sided here and sandhya point blank said he is going to use Meenakshi for his needs but he sai I am just making her chase her dreams but she has to pay the price

Those dialogues were killing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks, Shanti, very well writtenπŸ‘. I am on a journey path with Dc in his trp land, everything is real , the facts might seen harsh but it is the black truth of reality shows😊. So Did Dc hire the goons for Drama?
shanti05 thumbnail
U may be right Rekha, he is standing infront of the screen and watching the tamasha. Does he want this also getting publicity????

Sandhya comes running to tell him to stop it, but he is observing that the media also has touched pace with all this going on ...

Any daam coverage will be black truth
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
The abc news channel van coming up gives a indication of them being informed to cover a drama, so a small twist for audience to notice Meenaxi and maybe this footage will be used later on to show what hurdles she faced to come on the dance show platform. Edited by rekha03 - 12 years ago