Bade Acche Laggte Hai

WU 24/4/12: Nuts Missing,Ram gives deadline!!!

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is a pretty fast paced version going in front of us. Awww! What an episode Maria?  How I loved every character today. Right from Niharika to Natasha, Priya, Ram, Sudhir and Shipra  too as a special addition. Even Karthik was good in his role of a person lost for answers of his life which have posed  king-size questions to his very simple down-to earth life. Poor guy. Natasha's stupid surprise has costed her her own life with her darling and the life of her dearest brother. These are the only two people she truly loves from the bottom of her heart and she has completely messed up their lives including her own and that of Priya who is a real well-wisher for her.
          Priya maintained her cool inspite of seeing her brother being blamed for no mistake of his although she knows that creator of all these troubles. The main reason behind this is the words of Neha during Ayesha-Sid fiasco.
         Ram is terrific. Pretty terrifying too.
         Shipra is sensible for the first time. Hadn't Ram said that PK is more of PS than PK, she might have not said to PK to go live with her husband.
         Precap is a big bomb blast. Feeling bad for PK for the time-being but thinking of RK after he gets to know the truth is truly killing me from within. How does he even bear all the ways and means he had been cheated for a major part of his life. 😭
        And ur update is faster than the episode itself.πŸ‘
Edited by ravichitra - 12 years ago
Saisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx 4 the quick written updates di
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update. πŸ˜Š
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks 4 the quick update !!!!! i just love the precap... raya's acting was so gud & so real... hats off to rashi... πŸ‘
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks maria for a bullet speed update...!! My god...is niharika really nutz' mother?? I guess she is badly going to fall on the face this time...she took up things too early...!!
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shukriya my friend for a quick update.
gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
niharika is such an evil despo woman who can go to any lenghts to get what she wants.. i am just wondering who does she want all the property and money for.. it cant be for her kids bc she uses them as pawns.. So is this for herself but again she is getting every luxury already.. what a lady😑🀒
laduprav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for update.this track is really interesting.
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Maria, it's a lifeline for me . Thanks a million.