A page from my diary-page 10 - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
It was heatwrenching n beautiful...:)thanx 4 d pm...:)
Ruchi... this was beautiful 😊 😊
wow ruchi,...
its so beautiful and touchy,...
loved it...
Hey Ruchi..

I feel very sad about the girl. May her soul rest in peace.

but you know what? that poor girl...whenever you saw her, she made you smile. Do Cherish those moments you had with her.

Thanks for sharing this happening.

Wishes,
Nisha
Thank you for liking previous OS😊

I am so glad that u all liked that os,and dint find it boring...encouraged me a lot.

Love 
ruchi❤️

Edited by --Ruchi-- - 11 years ago
This is'nt a story...its just a description of thoughts,feelings of a girl...and its no where related to me...I just wrote which comes in my mind...hope it's worth reading.😊

A page from my diary...

Ever since I met you , I am loving you...
you are my reason to breath...My love,
you are my hope to live...
you are inside me,my soul...
lost myself in me,in you...
love me as I do...
ever since I met you,I am dreaming of you...

See the moon is blessing me with its light...'I am in love..!' it is the most beautiful feeling...see the wind is rhyming in my ears...'I am in love...' the sky is so wide to embrace me yet it can't...I am out of its reach..it can't capture me,my feelings...yes 'I am in love...' I can hear music in rain...I can feel ur touch in the middle of night and wake up...caressing my own cheek I feel you...embraced in ur arms...yes 'I am in love...' I am loving each and every bit of life...I want to fly high,I want to be submerged in deep ocean,I want to burn my heart in feeling of love,I want to hide my existence inside you,I want to be with you always...yes 'I am in love...!'

The mirror is so kind these days...its showing me more pretty day by day...the ting of red on my face makes me to hide it in my own palms..oh I feel so shy to look into the mirror...it gives me a reflection of you,ur eyes ur gaze is so hard to protest that I love you...this is the mere truth of me that I have found the reason of my existence on this earth...I have found myself,the real me and it happenes everytime whilst I am with you holding ur hand...walking beside you...the peace,the solace which I feel made me believe that you are the one for me...and I am here to be with you...!

I am so happy,so happy...finally you realized that we r mean to be together...u asked me to live with you forever...to be a part of ur life...for me u have already become a part of me...a splendid life,we live together...I am taking a silent pledge here, that 'wherever you lead the journey,I'll always follow you in my heart...i love you the moment i close my eyes and the moment it opens. i breathe for you, my heart beats for you.and you are the reason that i smile and u will be the only reason that i live...'

After two months we'll be tied in the sacred bond of love...I am so happy to dream my life with you...these days I do nothing but dreaming of you...I am going mad and insane...praying to God to speed up time..I can't wait for so long...you know now a days I keep myself in my own world...thinking of you day and night...smiling and crying with no reason...feeling stupid on my own thoughts...!

Sometimes I feel so scared,an unknown feeling of loosing you makes me scared...I can't imagin my life without you,without you I am just a broken piece without any feelings...I don't want to think of it...I try to push it hard not to come in my mind,yet this thought is so stubourn that I always paves its way to my mind...cruel truth of human nature...it always feels scared of loosing a person whom it loves so much...!

Day came for which I was waiting for so long,the auspicious day of sacred bond...I was waiting for you...was unable to control my blush,my heart was fluttering...I was waiting for u...thinking of each n every moment we spent together...ur smile,ur eyes,ur gaze,ur touch,all moments which made me realize that I am so precious for you...which soothe the girl inside me...which made me fall for you...I was just waiting for you...my eyes were glittering...by the way I have decided our baby's name also...just need your approval now...

I know you'll laugh on my stupidity yet I want to see that laugh...every time you smile,I feel content...!Ohh I am again smiling without any reason...people are starring at me...a bride is not suppose to smile like that...but I don't care...as long as you are with me,I don't care of anyone...!

But where are you..dawn is fading away and now moon is getting clear in the sky...you dint come yet..where are you...please come...see the moon light is also getting down...sky is limitless...now I can't fly alone...it captures me everytime I try to fly...and I am feeling suffocated in its arms...I want ur embrace..please come...wind which was slow and soft is turning into tornado now...rain drops are pricking my face...please come...I am tired of walking alone...!

Dreams have become blurred...rain drops have mingled with tears...why are you not coming to wipe them...I promise I'll never cry again...please come...

I promise I won't laugh or cry without any reason...I promise that I will love you till my last breath...believe in my love,my faith in you...please do'nt break my trust...please come...

I am tired of smiling alone,crying alone,walking alone and living alone...please come...my part,my soul,my solace,my love...
please come..please come...I am waiting for you...and won't ever tired of it..I'll wait for you forever...! 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope u liked it,press 'Like' if so😊

di...it was awesomesttt

amazing
kitna achha likha aapne
 hattsss offf
do wri8 more di
Edited by parul_bansal - 11 years ago
i felt like like u gave words to my own thoughts imagination 
nice really nice 
😊
Wonderful😊
U have written it as if u have gone through the same emotions...it feels so realistc..gud job Ruchi😊
Wonderful...
do writ more