•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
If there was one song that came into my mind after today's episode, it was for sure the hayye hayye mirchi song from biwi no.1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mRUz4z_esE
It was a nice spicy episode ðŸ˜›.
Starting with all the fachas(that's how they call the juniors right?) running into their rooms, trying not to get caught by the princi. Poor Suvreen, it was pretty mean of everybody not to help her when she was "pushed" in the stairs and got hurt.. but can't really blame the other juniors cause they were all running for their lives.
Oh my God! Princi actually saw SG! Why God (or should I say cv's)? Why does this always happen with SG? ðŸ˜•
And awww yay! Naro's back! =D .. I was so happy to see her! She's seriously the most adorable character of this show! With Naro back.. I don't know why ..but I feel like some seniors are gonna ask Naro to eat something OR won't allow her to eat anything (along with other fachas) and Suvreen will stand up for her cause ..you know.. Naro's diabetic. I'd personally really like something like that to happen.. just to see how amazing their friendship is ðŸ˜³.
OMG I couldn't stop laughing at Suvreen/Naro/Annie's "new" style ðŸ˜†... They actually looked cute ðŸ˜†
Suvreen one day will get in trouble for taking pangas with Yuvi! ðŸ˜† Am I the only one who's a fan of the dialog writer of this show? Because each and every episode there is that one line that always cracks me up .. like today Suvreen's dialog "Yeh tau bohat unfair hai, jaanwaro ka pait kabhi nahi bharta hai" ðŸ˜† 
Yuvi you can try as much as you want but you won't be able to beat SG with your little milkshake ideas! Ms. Guggal has such a sharp mind! She's a genius seriously! I loved how she was at first giving Yuvi the confidence that he can do anything and blabla BUT if he couldn't do her challenge.. which "in her opinion" he will be able to do because you know.. Yuvi can do anything.. But if he can't nobody will have to drink the milkshake! 
Seriously guys! This girl is a genius! Her challenging Yuvi to do what she is going to do with closed eyes.. AND wow I loved Yuvi's expression when she put the mirchi on her eyes. He was like "DAMN".. Shivin is such a good actor! 
For once UV should thank princi. His izzat was saved by her today.. if she hadn't call SG.. Yuvi would have been really embarrassed as he wouldn't be able to complete Suvi's challenge.

About the precap, I think SG won't tell anybody's name to princi.. And she wouldn't for sure tell Yuvi's name.. because she is in DPSC thanks to his help! 
I hope this ragging track will be over soon. Because even though the counter-attacks of Suvreen are fun to watch.. I don't really like the concept of ragging.

What did you guys think about today's episode? =)
Have not watched the epi yet :|
I agree with each and every word u said...dialogues of this show awesome...Suvreen is a genius...shivin is an amazing actor...and I also don't like this ragging track!!!
My fav part was when suvreen told Yuvi that "ye kathgodam ka special tel (oil) hai...isse lagayenge toh aapka dimag bhi tez chalega"...Gyanesh and the other fellows cracked me up =)))
The episode was good.The dialogues are really good.I liked when mannu says isne toh ram gapal verma ki aag bhi interwal tak dekhi.In yesterday's episode when Surveen says yeh naya wala hai nadaan parindey I liked it very much.
wow!! thank for the review.
yuvi is soo cool and suvreen is a genius