Pavitra Rishta April 24 2012 Written Update

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FastFuriousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update

i miss ArMan love days before this big leap it is so hurting me too see Savita so happy in separating a couple from their happiness lives, and she is happy with herself after 18 years for separating archana and manav ...

i wonder when the truth will spill out and i wonder the consequences to Manav and Savita ... how will they respond to one another
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks bhalla, not a bad episode.
celina30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Asminita]thanks for the update

i miss ArMan love days before this big leap it is so hurting me too see Savita so happy in separating a couple from their happiness lives, and she is happy with herself after 18 years for separating archana and manav ...

i wonder when the truth will spill out and i wonder the consequences to Manav and Savita ... how will they respond to one another
[/QUOTE

I too am waiting for Savita to be busted but I can safely predict and Im sure you know it as well...Savita will cry croc tears and be forgiven by the spineless Archana...and that is why people like Savita will keep doing these dirty deeds, they dont pay for them 
Shivanee31 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the wonderful update.I am feeling very sad for Archana. And I was glad to see Manav accepting his error.
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome precap! Since Archu aai is saying this, Purvi will definitely to go stop Arjun <3

Can't wait for tonight's episode!
Thanks Bhallorox :)
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update... Can't wait to see Purvi stopping Arjun..